Chapter 28

Going from shop to shop with Roxie you learned how to move like her to get what you wanted from the shopkeepers, even practicing every now and then on them. Grinning wide as you made like a bandit with nearly fifteen bags of various things and clothes that resembled yours, when you turned to Roxie as she walked beside you with her new belongings. “Hey Roxie who’s Jimmie?” You asked making the lewdly dressed woman look down at you and swing her hips sexually. “Cocoas twin brother, he lives just a few blocks from here and runs the strip joint on the other side of the island.” She said as you hummed and nodded with an Oh face. “Cocoa wanted me to learn stuff from him.” You said as the raven haired woman giggled. “Then why don’t we head over? The strip joint won’t open until later tonight so you’d be able to learn quite a few moves for now.” Roxie said as you grinned and nodded. “Okay! But what moves am I supposed to learn?” You asked getting a coy smile from the sex worker as she reached to hold your hand. "How to dance like a real woman. Your going to have your crew wrapped around your little finger in no time!" She chirped, suddenly turning down a street to lead you to Jimmies club. Following Roxie to the back of an odd looking building you blinked at the massive man standing by the back door with a baby transponder snail napping on his shoulder. "Roxie. We weren't expecting you for another week. Who's the kid?" The guard said pointing at you as Roxie giggled and held your shoulders as she crouched down to cuddle you. "Cocoa wants this little Kitten to learn how to dance~ So could you get Jimmie? He's gonna want to see her." She said making the massive man grunt before pushing the door open. Quickly following the adults inside you stopped at the weirdly colored room and lights to stare at the many practicing women and few men on poles, tables, and hanging hoops. Squinting a bit as you remembered Killer's words on freely showing your undies and not to do it, you moved around the room and tables watching as these people moved and danced to quiet music. When a sudden and loud clap startled you and got the practicing women and men to stop and look over to the grinning man in an open button up shirt and tight pants. “Excellent everyone! You all even got this little kitten entranced!” Jimmie yelled hooking his fingers in the back of your top to lift you up as the barely dressed men and women grinned. Putting you down on a table before crossing his arms as he stared down at you Jimmie tilted his head. “So Cocoa wants you to dance like our girls and boys, huh? Well from what Roxie’s told me you got the potential.” Jimmie said walking around the table to look you over as you tried to follow him. “Potential to do what? Roxie says I’m going to learn how to dance like a woman.” You said as your tail twitched and moved away from the half giant as he hummed and snapped his fingers. “Roxie, be a doll and show this kitty a thing or to.” He said, making the raven haired woman grin and swing her hips as she strutted over to a soon to be vacant pole as the other strippers vacated the stage. Hearing Jimmie snap his fingers again you blinked when louder music began playing as your guide began her sensual dance on and around the pole and stage while slowly stripping away her new outfit. Tail swishing to her moves you then shook your head and turned to Jimmie. “Papa says l shouldn't show my panties to anyone, and l think he'd say no to what she's doing too.” You said pointing at the still dancing sex worker on stage as the half giant man looked at you past his shades and raised an eyebrow. “Oh? And why’s that?” Jimmie asked as your ears twitched back as you tried to think of an answer. “Well, l. I don't know? Papa says don't do it.” You said tapping your chin as the pimp laughed. “Is he in charge of what you do with your clothes and body?” Jimmie asked, making you blink and purse your lips as you thought his words over. “I, papa, helps me change and gives me baths.” You said as the shade wearing man smirked raising his chin up to look down at you. “So? You're a big girl, you can think for yourself, right?” Jimmie pressed as you nodded as you glanced over to Roxy who was doing a rather seductive floor dance. “I'm sure a big girl like yourself can easily slip in and out of your clothes without help.  And bathing’s easy, just get a scrub on a stick to help reach your back and put cotton in your ears to keep water out while you wash your hair.” Jimmie said hooking his fingers in your top to easily swing you over to the mini table stage with a pole in the center. Looking from the pole to Jimmie then to Roxy who smiled at you as she spun around her pole and flipped her long black hair. Tail swinging as you thought, and ears flicking back as you hesitantly and carefully reached for the pole. You blinked when you twisted your wrist and the seemingly immobile metal moved with you. Turning to Jimmie as your ears perked the half-giant chuckled as he shook his head. “Alright everyone out. I think Kitten here needs a private lesson. A bit of stage fright has caught her.” Jimmie said loudly snapping his fingers as the men and women in the room either got up from their seats or off the platforms they were on to head backstage. Standing from her performance Roxie quickly made her way to your table to lean against the half giant. “Don’t worry baby girl, Jimmie here is the best in the house! You’ll love it.” She said before turning to leave as Jimmie and you watched her swing her hips with a very proud strut.