Chapter 21

I couldn't find a good picture for the header so I drew it, please dont harp on me about it. And if you can tell me what's on reader-chans shirt you'll get A SHOUT OUT AND MAYBE A REFERENCE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! XD
__________________________________________________________________________

Standing in front of Kid on deck you stared at him curiously as he drapped his coat on the railing. Letting your tail twitch every so often as you turned to Killer, Heat, and Arvid who were standing off to the side near the railing. "Alright brat, it's time to see what you've got." Kid said with a wide grin clenching his prosthetic hand into a fist as he got into a fighting stance. Blinking at him you tilted your head when the redheaded captain leaped forward with a shout. Squeaking you barely dodged Kids fist, but didn't expect him to round back and kick you in the back. Flying forward and rolling roughly into the wall you fell on your back holding your face. "That hurt! Why'd you do that!" You cried sitting up to turn to Kid tearfully. Scoffing as he rolled his shoulder. "Cause I want to see those red eyes again. You tore up and killed a shit ton of Marines with your bare hands. Now let's see that same power in action!" Kid yelled launching himself at you again. Screaming as you dodged his attacks by rolling and running around for an hour and a half, panting tiredly as you stood a bit bloody and bruised across from Kid again, this time in a near crouching position you grunted and held your arm. Laughing as he stood his ground. "Come on! At this rate you're barely worth the air you breath!" Kid taunted as Arvid pushed off the railing raising his hands. "Hey captain you said she went berserk, but the hole in her ear suggests blind instinct. So mind if I try something?" He asked pulling a clear colored syringe out of his coat pocket. Turning to his doctor while popping his neck. "Fine, as long as it pulls something outta her." Kid said as Killer and Heat stared the doctor down. Waving his hand at them dismissively. "Fuck off you two, it's only a small dose of Epinephrine and Thyroxine. It'll help get the blood flowing." Arvid said as you shakely stood up and turned to him as a weird long smile crossed his face. "Alright then kitty time to see this wild side of yours." He said grabbing your chin to lift your head to inject the dose into your neck. Jumping at the sting you screamed when you vision blurred then sharpened in an instant with a red tinge. When everyone heard your scream they took a step closer but covered their faces when the ship's doctor went flying back into the mast causing a large crack to form. Turning from the groaning ginger to you, Kid grinned wickedly at your red eyes. "Now that's what I'm talking about! Now bring it pip squeak!" Kid yelled rushing to attack you again. Watching him coming you growled and moved just enough to dodge his fist before racking your claws down his back and side. Grunting as he landed but smirking Kid turned to you as you went at him again copying his first move by roughly kicking him in the side when he dodge your tiny fist. Sending the redhead across the deck you hissed and growled as you charged at him. Landing just in time to dodge your claws Kid grabbed the back of your shirt to throw you away from him with a loud laugh. Clawing the deck to catch yourself, your ear flicked to Killer. "Kid don't go overboard! Heat get Arvid out of the way already!" He yelled getting Heat to nod and bolt to grab the unconscious doctor. Shifting your weight to attack the fire breather you had barely leaped at him when Kid appeared in front of you about to swing his metallic fist at you. "Not a chance squirt!" He yelled throwing his first forward, barely dodging it you grabbed his wrist and swung your body to kick him in the face sending him flying back. Landing on your feet your hair stood on end as you hissed at him. Chuckling as he sat up with his nose beginning to bleed Kid grinned widely at you. "Your stronger than you look Kitten." He said as you bolted forward to end him with your claws when you twitched at the thought of him dying. Stopping yourself centimeters away from his throat you panted as you looked at him then grinned as your eyes drained of its red color to its original (E/C), and your her and tail smoothed out. "I beat daddy!" You yelled happily jumping back off of Kid as you turned to Killer and Heat who sighed at you childish demeanor. "No you didn't, and dont fucking call me that!" Kid yelled standing up and walking over to his abandoned coat and turned to the cracked mast. "Killer get Pete and Jacob to come fix the mast." Kid ordered as he twitched at the deep claw marks on his back. "Oi Heat wake that bastard up. I need him to patch this shit up." Kid said pointing at the bleeding wounds on his back with his thumb as Heat nodded and dropped the fur wearing man from his shoulder to wake him up. Turning to him and frowning you ran over and tightly held onto his leg. "I'm sorry! Can I help fix you?" You asked getting Kid to look down at you and pick you up by the back of your shirt. "No. You need a bath. Killer catch!" Kid yelled tossing you over to Killer who easily caught you. Pouting your ears flattened as you watched Kid follow Heat and the slightly dazed Arvid to the clinic room. "Let's get you cleaned up. And check your new wounds." Killer said putting you down as you followed him to his room. "Stupid daddy. I can help too." You mumbled getting Killer to glance at you. "Knowing Kid he's going to ask Arvid for more of those syringes to help you go into your…what should we call that state of mind?" Killer said before muttering to himself towards the end making you tilt your head. "Dunno. But why does Kid want those stabby things?" You asked making Killer hum as he reached his room. "He probably wants you to start getting used to your berserker side. So we dont have to protect you during battle. So we can expecttaining to start after this." Killer said stripping you of the over sized shirt and boxers for your bath.