Chapter 20

Ya know I dont think you've guys seen what Kids ship looks like? So I found a good picture to show you guys. And I'm wondering has any of you seen Stampede? Because damn I was shook at that movie.
______________________________________________________________________________

"Fuck. No." Kid said letting go of your head to stand from his seat and made to leave when you started following him. "Why not?" You asked holding onto his coat to keep up with him. Turning to you with a scowl. "Cause its fucking weird. Your not my damn kid. And you can't have two dads." Kid said as you pouted. "But Patty has a papa and a daddy." You argued remembering the one girl in your village who had two dads and one mom. Scoffing "It ain't happening." Kid said making you pouted more. "Is to, your daddy now." You said stubbornly hugging Kids leg. Grabbing your shirt to pull you off. "No its fucking not! Now fucking let go!" Kid yelled as you dug your claws into his pant leg. Holding tight "NO! You don't want to be doggy so your fucking daddy!" You hissed as your hair fluffed up a bit. "Killer come get your damn brat!" Kid yelled spotting the blond up at the helm. Turning to his captain and sighing at your language Killer shook his head as he turned to the helm and put a rod in to keep it in place, before moving to grab you. Growling as Killing grabbed your hips and started to pull you, making you dig your claws deeper. "Ow fuck cat get you damn nails out of me!" Kid yelled trying to pull his leg away. "(Name) let go!" Killer ordered as both he and Kid fell back as your nails ripped through the fabric. Ears flattening you pouted as Killer sat up tightly holding you in place as Kid sat up as well. "Don't pull that shit on me!" Kid growled standing up to point at your pouting face. Sticking your tongue out at him as Killer stood you moved arclaws in his hold to sit comfortably on his arm as he turned back to steer the helm. Watching the blond pull the rod out of the way you watched the wheel start to spin. Grabbing it you grunted at the force but held it in place. "Look at you, you want to steer the ship?" Killer asked getting you to look up at him and smile. Slipping from his hold you held onto the lower pegs as Killer held the top ones. Learning how to steer the ship and handle the helm for a few hours you smiled as Killer let go of the helm to let you steer for a moment. When Thorn came out announcing dinner was ready. Immediately letting go of the helm and looking up at Killer as he quickly grabbed the wheel. "Papa food!" You cheered as the blond nodded and moved to drop anchor so the ship wouldn't drift. Squealing you bolted down the stairs and down towards the kitchen were loud chatter was coming from. "Food!" You yelled getting everyone sitting at the multiple tables to twitch/flinch at your arrival. Snorting at his underlings. "Fucking pansy ass shits. She taps you once and your all about ready to jump out of your seats!" Kid yelled at the head table with Heat and Wire sitting next to him. Turning curiously to his captain. "What do you mean she tapped them once?" Heat asked as you came running up before stopping short to intensely look at him. Turning to you and missing the smirk from Kid, Heat nearly fell from his seat when you moved forward to pat his crotch. Bursting into laughter at the fire breathers reaction. "That's what I mean! Kids been patting everyone down!" Kid said in between laughs as Wire subtly covered himself with his cloak. Picking you up and sitting down with you in his lap. "No more of that (Name)." Killer ordered as he started plating food for the both of you. "Why-when did Kitten start *cough* doing that?" Heat asked getting a bigger grin from Kid. "Killing took a bath with Kitten. And I'm guessing she saw him at his fullest." He said getting Killer to groan. "It was only for an instant when I was getting undressed. She came in without telling announcing herself." Killer said as he shifted you to the seat next to him. Standing to dig into the noodles Killer plated for you, you started to slurp them up as the chatter started to grow in the room. "So captain, what island are we closest to?" Wire asked turning to the scared redhead who took a long swig from his drink. Cleaning the corner of his mouth with his thumb Kid took a moment to think. "Should be Black Beach, I need to pick up some rare metals and materials." Kid said making you drop your fork onto your plate. "That's where Ivory lives! I get to meet her!" You yelled turning to Heat with a grin. Nodding at you Heat turned back to his food as Killer thought for a moment. "If she leaves the ship, she cant be left alone. The trappers would have a field day if they see her." Killer said as you tilted your head. "What are trappers?" You asked getting Kid to grunt. "They're a bunch of shits that gets paid to trap and capture idiots for slavery. And if they get their hands one you little Kitten I'm guessing maybe 800,000 Beli at the starting point because of your obvious mixed blood." Kid said  taking another swing of ale when you tilted your head. "Daddy what's slavery?" You asked getting Kid to choke on his drink as Killer shook trying not to laugh. As the room again went silent this time in shock. "God damnit! Don't call me that!" Kid hissed as your ear twitched. "Humph, Papa what's slavery?" You asked turning to Killer who sniffed and cleared his throat to get his laughter under control. "It's a terrible thing Nobles and rich people do. They buy people and keep them like pets or objects against the person's will. Kind of like how you were in that cage but ten times worse." Killer explained making you turn to your food and frown as your ears dropped. "I dont like slavery." You murmured sitting down in your spot getting the table to pause for a moment before Kid slammed his cup down. "Well no shit no one likes it. Now then tomorrow I'm going to make you go berserk and see how that side of you works." Kid said pointing at you as everyone curiously turned to him.