Chapter 12

Fully washed and cleaned of the blood, Kid walked straight to his work shop expecting it to be utterly destroyed by your tiny little hands. Opening the door and quickly finding your curled up form on the floor fast sleep, Kid shook his head before spotting the blueprint. "You better not have drawn on one of my fucking plans, brat." Kid hissed walking over to inspect the paper before raising a brow at the robotic cat design you drew. Humming in thought. "Not bad kid, could use a little work though." Kid muttered rolling the blueprint up and putting it on his desk before walking back over to you. Nudging and poking at your side to wake you up, you groaned and turned over and latched onto the offending hand metallic hand. Snorting at you. "Your going to freeze to death if you don't get out of those damn clothes." Kid said making you shake your head and curl up more. Rolling his eyes as he picked you up, Kid carefully tucked you into his right side to keep you some warm. Snuggling into Kids warm side you happily hummed getting the feared red haired pirate lightly run a metallic hand through your hair getting a sweet and small pur from you. Turning on his heal to leave, Kid closed the door behind him as he walked to Killers cabin. Kicking the door open haphazardly. "Oi Killer, you got anything that'll fit the kid?" Kid asked easily spotting the blond who was putting his mask on. Turning to his captain and pausing as he found you cuddling into Kids side. Killer tilted his head and hummed. "Possibly. Maybe one of my older shirts can fit like a dress on her." Killer answered walking over to his closet to fish out his old navy blue polka dotted shirt. Hearing a snort behind him. "You still have that shit?" Kid asked sneering at the old shirt getting Killer to shrug and walk over to his captain and you. "I never thought to throw it away." Killer muttered taking you from Kid and placing you done on the ground. Humming unhappily at the loss of warmth you yawned tiredly and blinked up at the blond as he knelt down to your height. Pulling the damp borrowed shirt over your head and undoing the belt holding the shorts up, Killer then quickly put his oversized shirt over you and slightly grimaced at the low v cut. "Pff guess your old style of show your man tits can't work for (Name)." Kid joked remembering when his first mate wore the said shirt. Tapping the bottom of his helmet/mask in thought Killer undid the buttons before wrapping the two sides around your body being careful of the bruises and used the discarded belt to hold it closed. Curiously looking at the look sleeves you flapped them around and giggled. "I'm like a bird!" You squealed getting Killer to chuckle and Kid to huff and roll his eyes. "Roll that shit up, it'll get annoying later." Kid Ordered crossing his arms over his chest as Killer nodded in a silent agreement. Tail flicking behind you happily you giggled as Killer rolled up your sleeves before picking you up. Fluffing and playing with Killers long blond hair as both he and Kid made there way back onto deck. Turning to great every one you gasped and wriggled around when you spotted Arvid holding an ice pack on his head. Quickly putting you down with a raised brow Killer turned to Kid and shrugged as you bolted straight for the doctor. Crashing into the ginger haired doctor and getting him to grunt. "Your okay! Are you hurt?" You asked tightly hugged the fluffy doctors leg. Looking down at you. "Hey you weren't killed surprising." Arvid muttered moving to hold the ice pack better. Blinking at it you sniffled sadly dropping your ears. "You are hurt, I'm sorry. I needn't mean to get you hurt." You whimpered making your eyes water as you looked up at the fur wearing man. Flinching uncomfortably as a few of his crewmates looked at him expectantly as you started to cry feeling guilty about the doctor getting hurt. "Uh, shit kid it's not your fault. Those pricks just caught me off guard. See no harm done." Arvid said dropping the ice pack so you could see that there was a tiny cut. Hiding your face in his leg your ears stayed down as you nodded getting an annoyed grunt from the doctor as he picked you up. "Alright, alright, stop pouting or I'll tie you up on the mast." Arvid threatened walking over to Thorn who was talking to a few other crewmen. "Hey dipshit take the kid. I need to get a drink." He said plopping you into the cook's surprised arms. "Wait the fuck? Dude hell no, I gave to make a god damn feast for tonight! I'm not a fucking babysitter!" Thorn yelled at the retreating back of the doctor who just flipped him off over his shoulder. Blinking at the two you turned to each man before tilting your head. "Thorn what does this mean?" You asked while flipping the cook off getting the men who were standing near by to bust out laughing, as Thorn tightly closed his eyes and grimaced before holding your offending hand. "Its, uh. A mean gesture you do to someone you don't like. But your not allowed to do it." Thorn said before putting you down and scratching the back of his neck. "Now what am I going to do with you? I need to go make food and prepare for the party." He muttered before Pete swong an arm around his shoulders making him slightly buckle under the large man's weight. "Not a problem, just leave the kitten with me. All I gotta do is set up tables and get the liquor barrels from down below." Pete said lightly ruffling your hair getting you to grin and giggle. Shrugging as he nodded. "Cool just dont lose her or we'll have hell to pay." Thorn said ducking out of Pete's arm and giving a thumbs up as he headed to the kitchen.