Chapter 4

Oops I accidentally double the last chapter XD sorry here's the one I meant to put up!

Moving your arms away from his face in annoyance. “Yeah, the fuck does it matter to you?” Kid asked standing up and putting his hands on his hips as he kept eye contact with you as you smiled. Looking up at the red-headed male in front of you proudly. “What if I lock the bad man in the vault after he falls down like you do? I have my key, I can lock it! And then when he can't get out he won't ruin your plan like a dick!” You said bouncing in excitement as you held up the gold key with a huge smile on your face. Letting your words sink into his head before snorting “That's a good plan brat but how the fuck are you going to get the fucker in the vault? He probably already knows about it being seastone.” Kid said folding his arms still amused at your cursing. Lowering your hand and poking your chin in thought. “What if I scream real loud inside the box? And when he opens it you push him in and I close the door behind him?” You asked tilting your head in thought as an explosion shook the ground. “Dammit he’s here already! Kid whatever you do make it fast!” Kid yelled running in the direction where the cannon fire came from. Nodding you ran back to the chapel just as more marines stormed into the village, ducking into the church you were about to bolt to the vault door to put your plan into motion when a gun shot was fired nicking your ear. Flinching you screamed in pain as you saw one of the villagers from before with a gun in his hands at the vault door aiming at you. Bringing the plate up you screamed as he fired again this time knocking you to the ground as the platter flew from your hands. “This is your fault! Your a demon spawn that brought this upon us all! If I don't kill you now you'll just continue spreading your eveil around the world!” He yelled slowly walking over to you. Frozen in place for a second you eyed the weapon as you crab walked backward in both shock and fear. As the cold berriel was pressed to your forehead you felt your heart rate pick up and your breathing become uneven when a low growl left your throat as everything went red. Not far from the chapel Kid and Killer were busy taking down low ranking marines when a terrified scream made everyone stop to turn to it. “What the fuck was that? There's no fucking way that brat can scream like that.” Kid said repelling the metal he collected back at the marines. After taking out his opponent Killer turned as more terrified screams were coming closer to their position. “Kid I don't like the sound of that. Whatever it is it's coming to us and fast.” Killer said twisting his body to take out another marine as a flash of (H/L) (H/C) lept past him and slit a marines throat. Jumping back in shock Kid and Killer watched as you tore through the marines with blood red eyes. Hissing threateningly your hair and tail fluffed up as your ears flattened as you leapt back dodging a swiping sword before lunging back in and ripping his stomach open. Just as you were about to go for another Kid grabbed the back of your dress pulling you off the ground. Growling you turned your body enough to try and claw at the offending hand but only scratched metal. “The fucking hells wing with you?! Hey calm the fuck down already!” Kid yelled shaking you a little as you continued to attack his prosthetic just as Killer noticed your ear “Kid, look at her ear. She must have been attacked, she's probably acting in self-defense!” He said slashing at an attacking marine. “So?! I don't do well with kids, catch!” Kid yelled throwing you over to his first mate. Not at all expecting you to be throne at him Killer quilt sheathed his sites before catching you with a grunt. Even more agitated then before you bit down on Killers scared are that wrapped around you making him jerk in pain as he pinched the back of your neck, hitting the right pressure points to knock you unconscious. Seeing as his crew were starting to get outnumbered Kid clenched his jaw before ordering everyone back to the ship. As they were running to the ship Killer looked down at you then at the bleeding bite mark in his arm. 'What the hell made her go off so badly?’ He thought jumping onto the ship as the sails were dropped. After standing properly and getting enough distance away from the marines Kid walked over to Killer seeing him bleeding. “Killer take yourself and the kid to the medical room and get yourselfs fixed up.” Kid said eyeing the sleeping child before walking in the direction of his work room.