Chapter 5

So I couldn't find who was the doctor of the Kid Pirates so I just made on up with the person in this picture. If you know who the character actually is lemme know so I can fix it 🙂
________________________________________________________________________
Following his captain's orders Killer took you to the medical room, knocking before entering Killer spotted the ship's doctor Arvid a tall strange man who fancied large fur coats and always whore round shaded glasses at his desk playing with an empty syringe. “Ahh, Killer what brings...Who's the kid?” The doctor asked spinning halfway around in his chair hearing the door open before stopping, seeing your sleeping form in the blonds arms. Glancing down at you “She's from the island we just left. The people were superstitious and abused her, so captain wants you to patch her up.” Killer said walking over to one of the beds and laid you down as the doctor rolled over still on his chair. “Killer your arm is bleeding and this kid has a damn tail, and the hell are those her ears?” Arvid asked staring at your peculiar appendages before actually seeing the bruises and cuts all over you. Nodding “She says she was both with them. And I can believe it because she can hold sea prism without her strength being sapped from her.” Killer said as Arvid finally stood up from his rolly stool to get the necessary supplies. “Well I'll admit she's cute, but we're pirates she's not going to last long with us.” He said walking back over to you with the things he needed as Killer sat down on the empty stool bringing his arm up to be cleaned and patched up. “Well she's full of surprises, before I knocked her out she clawed through several marines and I'm pretty sure she also took out a few civilians during her little fit. Oh and she's the one that bit me, sharp little baby teeth.” He joked turning his head to look at you as Arvid cleaned and disinfected the small punctures before wrapping the wound up. Humming as he finished Arvid turned to you starting to undress you before Killer grabbed his shoulder “Don't worry I won't do anything. I'm not low enough to touch a child.” Arvid said shrugging off the hand making the masked blonde huff “You dissect everything you can get your hands on in your spare time. Sorry if I'm a little worried.” Killer said crossing his arms making the doctor roll his unseen eyes. “Fine, fine. If your that parinoyed than stay, I'm not going to do anything I wouldn't do to the crew.” Arvid said slipping your dress off and inhaling sharply at the black bruise covering your chest and stomach. “Oh ouch, looks like someone hit her with a cannonball.” Arvid said barely touching the bruise making you flinch and whimper in your sleep. Stepping closer at the revealed bruise Killer grimsed at your pained whimper be for looking at the doctor as he spoke. “You're gonna have to play nurse for a bit Killer. I need you to go get a bowl of soapy water and a sponge so I can clean her up a bit, and some clothes she can wear while her dress gets cleaned.” Arvid said taking off his fur coat and sat on the edge of the bed. Nodding Killer quickly turned to fetch everything opening the door the blonde stopped findy Heat standing there with what was needed “I thought the doctor would need these.” Heat said as Killer took the offered items as the stitched male looked at you sadly. Leaving the door open Killer walked back to your side with Heat slowly following behind. Not looking up from what he was doing “Ones of you is going to have to clean her up a bit. She's beginning to get a fever.” Arvid said standing up and going over to the medicine cabinet to get a vaccine ready. Looking at each other Killer stepped back raising his hands up done with playing nurse letting the blue haired fire breather take over as play nurse. Watching the first mate leave Heat looked at you as you turned on your side before sitting on the rolly stool getting the sponge ready and generally cleaned you off as Arvid came up with a needle. “This'll keep her from getting the flu, but if she catches a cold we'll just have to bundle her up and keep an eye on her.” He said cleaning a non bruised spot on your arm before injecting the medicine into you as Heat cleaned most of your body. After you were cleaned, bandaged, and clothed in a large button up shirt Arvid pulled a blanket over you as Heat left to report on your well being. Walking back on deck Heat squinted at the brightness as he spotted the redhead and Killer talking by the ship railing. Walking over “Captain the girl is bandaged and still a sleep in Dr. Arvid's office.” Heat said looking down at his captain who nodded. “Good when the kid wakes up get me. I want to ask her some questions.” Kid said as Heat nodded going back to the medical room watch over you. “So what are we going to do with her? She's still just a toddler and being on a pirate ship would most likely get her killed.” Killer asked as the fire breather left. Sighing and scratching the back of his head in annoyance and leaning on the railing. “We won't be seeing another island for a while. So we'll just keep her on board until we can ditch her on the next island we get to. Because I don't want to deal with that fucking temper tantrum again.” Kid said looking at the claw marks on his metal arm caused you before pushing off the railing to inspect the loot the crew was able to get leaving the blond to sign and shake his head.