06

The following day she went to see Madam Pomfrey early in the morning. She told Rue she would see her at the dining hall. She did her regular check-up making sure the baby is healthy. Irena got a new ultrasound. She could see the baby better; it wasn't just a little oval anymore.

"You see this," Madam Pomfrey said, pointing at the left side, "this is your baby's little head and this" she moved her finger to the right "this is the baby's body

"You see this," Madam Pomfrey said, pointing at the left side, "this is your baby's little head and this" she moved her finger to the right "this is the baby's body." Her baby was slowly forming. She was happy and had the biggest smile on her face. She was still scared, but now she was also excited.

Before she left the hospital wing, Madam Pomfrey taught her how to use the charm that could hide her bump. It wouldn't hurt the baby, and it wasn't painful to her.

She entered the dining hall and saw that Rue was already there. She took a seat, and Rue looked at her "did you get a new one?" she whispered and looked around, making sure no one was near. "Yes, and don't do that; you will draw attention to us." "Let me see," she said excitedly. More people were coming in and sitting around them. "Later," said Irena, adding food to her plate.

They were walking down the corridor "so when are you going to tell him." "Soon" "That's what you said a few days ago." "Ugh, Rue, I know I just- I haven't seen him around lately." It was true she only saw him during class, and that wasn't an ideal place to tell him he was going to be a father.

"Just go up to him and be like, hey guess what, you are the father," she said, pointing at a random student that was walking. "Not doing that." She rolled her eyes "fine, what about you point at your stomach and tell him what are you going to name it." "Absolutely not," Irena said, crossing her arms over her chest. "You're no fun; you know that right." Now it was Irenas turn to roll her eyes. "I'll just find time to get him alone and tell him." "Boorriiingg," said Rue, "I like my idea better."  "Well when you are expecting, you get to decide how you will tell him." "I guess. Well, got to go see you two later." Rue winked at Irena and left.

Irena saw Fred and George talking to a few students trying to sell some of their products. That was her time; she should just go up to him and tell him to meet her later today. Easier said than done. She froze, and she couldnt move, just go up to him, she thought.

They were leaving, and she didn't realize, but she started to walk she was getting closer to them. They continue walking, not realizing that she was not too far behind. They were getting away. She didn't know what came over her, "Frederick!" her eyes widened.

It seems to work because Fred and George stopped and turned around, looking for who that voice belonged to. Fred knew that it was Irena; he just needed to find her.

She continued walking and stopped in front of Fred George beside him. "Fred, could you meet me tonight at 9 in the Astronomy Tower." Fred looked at her. He was going to make a joke, but he noticed the seriousness in her tone. "I'll be there," he said with a small smile on his face. She nodded and left. As she was walking, she was finally able to breathe properly. Tonight she was going to tell him.