10

Irena and Rue were walking down the corridor when they heard a familiar voice. "So . . . you think it is amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?" said Umbridge. "Pretty amusing, yeah," said Fred, looking back up at her without the slightest sign of fear. "You two," she went on, gazing down at Fred and George, "are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school." "You know what?" said Fred. " I don't think we are." He turned to his twin. "George," said Fred, "I think weve outgrown full-time education." "Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," said George. "Time to test our talents in the real world," said Fred. 

And before Umbridge could say a word, they raised their wands and said together, "Accio Brooms!"  a loud crash somewhere in the distance could be heard. "We wont be seeing you," Fred told Professor Umbridge, putting his leg over his broomstick. "Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch," said George, mounting his own.

Fred looked around at the crowd of students. He made eye contact with Irena. She smiled at him, and Fred smiled back, winking at her. He looked around at the other students. "If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley — Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes," he said. "Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," added George, pointing at Umbridge. "STOP THEM!" screamed Umbridge, but it was too late.

Irena watched with a smile on her face, and her hand on her stomach, as Fred and George sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset. There goes your dad, Irena thought.

That night she received a letter. It was from Fred he had written to her in the letter he wrote that his mum wasn't too happy that he didn't finish school. He also wrote that he was sorry to leave her but that he will continue to write to her for the rest of the term. George also wrote to her telling her to remember to always eat healthy and to not stress too much about the exams because it's bad for the baby.

The following days it was chaos; Fred and George had made sure that nobody was likely to forget them very soon.

They sold many products to students who weren't afraid to use them. It got to a point that Dungbombs and Stinkpellets were dropped so frequently in the corridors. Students had to perform Bubble-Head Charms on themselves before leaving lessons which ensured them a supply of fresh clean air. The first time that happened, Irena felt repulsive because of the smell. She threw up three times that day and decided not to go to the rest of her classes.

She has been receiving letters from Fred, always updating him on anything new with the baby. She sent him the most recent ultrasound she got a few days ago. While getting her letters from Fred, she noticed that Rue was getting several letters from George.

May came along, and Irena decided to study for her N.E.W.T.s That following week, the professors started to review for the upcoming exams. Irena felt confident about almost all her classes. It was hard to keep up at times, she was really tired, and she wanted to sleep. But Rue was always there helping her to study and brought extra food to their room which Irena was grateful for.