21

Irena, Fred, and George were at the shop. They were taking care of some customers while Irena was doing paperwork for the new product and doing inventory of the other products they had at the front of the store.

Later that day, Irena had an appointment at the hospital. Fred was going to work half the day he wanted to go with Irena. Irena was finishing the last things when she heard Fred. "Rena, let's go, we don't want to be late." "Hang on, let me just finish this," she said, writing down how many Canary Creams they had left. Irena finished what she was doing, and they were ready to go. George and Verity wave goodbye.

Since she was no longer at Hogwarts, she had to go to St Mungo's Hospital for her next checkups. Fred and Irena went to St Mungo's Hospital to check on the baby, making sure everything was alright.

They walked to the front desk hand in hand. Irena realized that they did that more it felt natural for both of them.  "Hello, we have an appointment for today," said Fred. "Name," the woman in front of them asked. "Irena Becksky." She looked through the papers and found her name. "Fifth floor, a healer will be with you shortly." "Thank you."

They went to the fifth floor. Irena saw a lot of pregnant witches. There was someone else that looked as young as her. 

They took a seat; Fred placed his hand on Irena's stomach, waiting for the baby to kick. The baby has been doing that more often, and it always felt like the first time. It was a strange feeling.

Since it was her first time at the hospital, she had to fill out some forms. While they were waiting, the baby kicked. Fred smiled at that and looked closer at Irena's bump waiting for the baby's next movement.

About forty-five minutes later, they called her name.

Fred and Irena enter the room. "Sorry for the wait; we are short on staff," said the healer coming into the room. The healer looked at the forms Irena had filled up not too long ago.

"Hello Irena, my name is Anna Williams, and I'll be the one that will help you deliver your baby. Let's see how your baby is doing."

The muggle ultrasound machine that Anna was using was bigger than the one at Hogwarts. It was a bit easier to see the baby. "The baby looks big and healthy, that's good." Fred and Irena smiled, looking at each other. "Here you go," Anna said, handing the ultrasound to Fred. He quickly got the ultrasound closer to his face, not wanting to miss anything.

"Do either of you have any questions for me," said Anna looking at Fred, who was still looking at the ultrasound, and Irena, who had a smile on her face while looking at Fred.

"Do you know when I will give birth?" "By the end of the year around November." Fred's eyes widened; that's only four months away; they needed to get things ready.

"Are there specific precautions we need to take? Sometimes she feels tired and won't get out of bed until later. Is that normal?" asked Fred. "She needs to stay hydrated, eat healthy foods with protein, and she needs to rest as much as possible right now that she can. It's normal that she feels tired. She feels tired because the hormone progesterone is produced more rapidly when youre pregnant."

After the healer answered more of their questions, they went back to the shop. When George saw them, he rushed towards them. Knowing what he wanted, Fred handed him the ultrasound. His eyes widened "the baby is bigger; you can see the little hands," said George pointing his index finger at the baby's small hand.