12

Irena was in her room, and most of her clothes didn't fit her anymore.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she noticed that her bump was bigger now.  She was almost five months pregnant.

She was looking through her closet, finding something big that could fit her. She was able to find a big shirt. This will do, for now, she thought.

She went downstairs to make herself breakfast.  Using a bit of magic, she was able to make herself breakfast. It wasn't as good as the food at Hogwarts, but it had to do.

Once she was done eating, she washed the dishes that were dirty and made her way upstairs

Once she was done eating, she washed the dishes that were dirty and made her way upstairs. She was tired since yesterday she cleaned around the house. There was a lot of dirt all over the place. Most of the year, she was at Hogwarts, and her parents aren't home a lot; the house would get dirty quickly.

She received a letter from Fred telling her that he was home with his parents. He and George were going to spend the weekend at the Burrow. In the letter, Fred also mentioned how she should go to Diagon Alley to see the shop they were getting a lot of customers since the term ended. She wrote back telling him about the baby and that she would love to get a tour of the shop.

It was later that day, and Irena was laying on her bed. When she heard some noises coming from downstairs, her parents must be home already. She got up and said the charm to hide her bump she first wanted to tell her parents. She made her way downstairs and saw her parents walking to the kitchen.

"Hi, mum and dad," said Irena. "Hello, sweetheart," said her mom, coming close to her, hugging her. "Irena, what are you doing here," her father asked, looking at her. "Uhm, the term ended, father." "Oh well, fetch me something, to drink would you." Irena did as she was told. She got a glass and poured some water in. Her parents were already sitting at the dining table.

She got closer to the table. Maybe this was her time to tell them.

She opened her mouth to talk, but before the words even left her mouth, her mum started to talk. "Sweetheart, you have gained a bit of weight," her mum Agatha said without looking at her.

It was true her arms and legs were a bit fuller, and you could notice her cheeks a bit more. "I actually wanted to talk to you about that, well, something related to that." "And what is it," her mum said, not looking at her again.

Her parents were writing something on parchment paper, not paying attention to her at all.

"I'm pregnant," she blurted out.

This made her parents stop what they were doing, and her mother looked at her with an expression that made her feel scared. "You are what!!" her mother shrieked, getting up from the chair.

Irena backed away a bit. "I'm pregnant," she said again.

Her mother, with anger in her eyes, looked at her up and down. Her mother pointed her wand at Irena and undo the charm, letting her bump in full display. "On believable," her mother said with disgust. "Is this what you are doing instead of your studies; you can't even keep your legs close" her mother couldn't even look at her anymore.

"This is not how we raise you, Irena," said her father, Erasmus, firmly pointing his index finger at her.

"Raise me," Irena said, not believing what her father said. "I had to raise myself on my own! You guys would leave me alone for the last seven years I have spent Christmas at Hogwarts. You guys did not even bother to write letters," said Irena angrily.

"Don't raise your voice at us," said her mother firmly. "You are ungrateful, Irena, we have given you everything! That you could possibly need." "We have worked so hard, Irena," said her father. "To give you everything— "I wanted you guys to be with me. I haven't seen you two since last year!"

"Leave my house and never come back, we don't want you or that child."

With tears in her eyes, Irena made her way upstairs, rushing to her room and getting her trunk. She placed it in her bed and started to get some clothes from her closet.

Her clothes didn't fit her anymore she needed to buy new ones.

She got a small bag that was under the bed, it had money, and put it inside her trunk. She closed her trunk and looked around her room, seeing what else she would need. She got her wand and made her way downstairs.

Without saying a word to her parents, she left the manor, not looking back.

Carla Gugino as Agatha Becksky

Tom Hiddleston as Erasmus Becksky