20

It was early July she had spent most of the time at the shop where she would help around. Fred and George continue to get more customers. She saw Rue one of those days that she was at the shop. Rue and George were going on a date that night. She was very happy for both of them.

And she would go with Fred and George to the Burrow. Molly was distant with her; she didn't talk with Irena, and she would make an excuse and leave when it was only her with Irena and Fleur. Arthur told her to give her time.

She got closer to Fleur. Ginny was nice to her, but they weren't as close as her and Fleur.

It was early in the morning; Fred and George had just left to work. Irena didn't feel like going to the shop today. She was washing the dishes when she heard a noise. She dried her hands and went to see where the noise was coming from.

"There you are," a voice said it was Fleur. Irena was a bit surprised to see Fleur. "Change, we are going out," said Fleur. "Good morning to you," said Irena. Fleur was looking around the flat. "Where are we going," asked Irena. "To Diagon Alley," said Fleur with a big bright smile.

Irena didn't ask any more questions and went to her room to change. After she was done, she got out of the room; Fleur was next to the fireplace waiting for her.

They were at Diagon Alley. They started to wall Irena following Fleur. They entered a store that had maternity clothes and a lot of things for babies. "You said you don't have clothes that fit you right," said Fleur looking at Irena. She was still looking around in amazement at all the baby things. "Come on." Fleur grabbed Irena's hand. They were looking around the store; Irena saw few clothes that got her attention and that fit her.

"Look," said Fleur, coming from another aisle. She was holding a set of toys that were charmed to move. "Look how adorable," said fleur.  It seems she hadn't stopped smiling since they entered the store. Irena smiled, "it is adorable."

She was looking at baby clothes. She saw a onesie that said future Gryffindor in the front. "Fred would love this," she told Fleur.

They keep looking for more baby clothes. Once they got out of the store, they were carrying several bags.