ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 1_ᴋɪᴍ

🦋

He obviously didn't expect this to happen again in the span of seven days. He was pretty sure that he hadn't left a single clue that would make some sense to the average headed police officers to be able to catch up on his activities. But here he was, trying his best to escape from the same average heads as he ran for his life on the isolated and eerie road in the middle of night.

His footsteps weren't audible to him anymore as the sound of his palpitating heart and his panting took over. In his running stance, he looked around in hopes of finding a good hideout as beads of sweat continued dripping down his forehead.

"Stop right there, you cunt!" One of the officers screeched, trying to catch up to the sprinting boy, who was currently busy changing routes in an attempt to confuse the men.

A streetlight above him flickered a little, grabbing his attention. The road he had previously taken had no such light so he looked around the vast area as he dashed, realizing that he was now in a place full of habitation.

There were various houses aligned next to each other, some big, some small, but pretty much the same size. The locality seemed simple, not too sophisticated but not underdeveloped either. This would be the perfect place for him.

He ran faster, not caring about his hurting limbs anymore as a spark of hope ignited in his entire body. A group of well built apartments behind the society of good looking houses were now in his sight. He looked back for a brief moment, finding that the officers were yet to catch up.

The security guard who seemed to not be caring about his duty was absent and of course, it was the right time for him to get to the destination he didn't yet know about.

He jumped with his full might and raising his arms in the air, hung his body to the neat white balcony railing of the first floor. Deciding that this wasn't enough, he landed on the floor but soon enough was hanging down the second one. He did this until he reached the third one and found his legs giving up.

He landed on the third floor's balcony with a thud and groaned as his eyes squinted with the immense pain. The balcony was spacious and was decorated with small plants, some hanging from the ceiling, some in earthen pots. The people living here were definitely a fan of natural beauty. At least he had something worth talking about after hours of running.

With a sigh escaping his dry lips, he got up and pushed open the door. Surprisingly, it was open. He had already seen that the lights were turned off, wasn't the person in this room supposed to be sleeping?

Before he could have a better look at the room, another door that seemed to be the bathroom door was opened with force, revealing someone.

Holy fuck.

The person standing before him screamed in surprise but before it could become more prominent for someone else to hear, he rushed over and covered the stranger's mouth, pushing his naked back to the wall.

He stared at the guy for a minute. Water was dripping off his body as a white fluffy towel hung loosely around his cinched waist. It was evident he came out after a bath as he looked up further at his disoriented long brunette hair. His doe eyes were widened in shock and fear as he stared back at him.

When the intruder noticed that the guy was starting to have a hard time breathing, he removed his hand from his small mouth, quickly taking a glance at his soft, small lips and round button nose.

The guy was indeed attractive.

The lights were still off when the stranger tried building up the courage to ask why exactly was this situation created. Why did some random dude have to see him half naked at fucking midnight?