ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 19_ᴩᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴩᴀɴᴛꜱ

Lmao I love the title-

🦋

Jimin struggled to move forward, dragging away a drunken guy along his side. One hand over his shoulders and the other across his waist, he stalked down the road in front of Taehyung's house.

They were finally out in the open. Finally some air.

Jimin let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in all this time. Just when he tried loosening his stance, Yoongi's feet started wobbling, disbalancing he boy further.

"Woah, woah!" Jimin held his arm firmly when he was close to hitting his head on the wall right behind, tossing away from his grip.

"Why...we here?" Yoongi questioned in his cute yet confused sloppy accent. Jimin couldn't help but let out a smile. It was irresistible.

"You can't be there. You're too drunk. I'll drop you off, alright?" Jimin was too familiar with Yoongi's place at this point. After spending too many days there it had unofficially become his own.

Yoongi didn't say a word. He simply stared at the younger, eyes blinking randomly. He seemed to be caught up in something but none of them wanted to address it.

Jimin helped the elder with getting into the car and made him sit on the passenger seat next to him. Right after, he drove off. What he supposed would be a peaceful ride was not exactly one.

"Taehyung is mean. Why do you think Jungkook likes him?" Yoongi uttered, in a sloppy and rather drunken tone

"You know Taehyung is my best friend, right?"

"Oh."

Jimin chuckled slightly. The little beef that Yoongi and his best friend shared was still unintelligible to him.

"You don't like him?" Jimin bothered to ask.

"No."

"Why?"

"He's not a good guy. He's a criminal."

A sudden frown made way to the younger's lips. He didn't like the sound of that. Yoongi wasn't aware of the duo's actual jobs yet. Then why did he feel hurt?

"You know very well I do exactly what he does. Do you hate me too?"

Yoongi looked at him, for the first time since they sat in the car. His gaze held the same intensity from earlier. Jimin could catch it from his side eye.

"No. I don't hate you at all."

Yoongi's place was here by then and Jimin pulled the breaks, bringing the car to a halt. Still seated inside, he looked back at him with a gaze familiar to his.

"Why not?"

"I...I don't know."

Jimin was surprised, Yoongi looked as if he was almost thinking deeper about this situation as his eyebrows scrunched up.

"Jimin."

He was alert. Quite intrigued by the elder to say the least.

"I don't want you to go." He spoke softly with flushed cheeks and if Jimin wasn't attentive enough, he wouldn't have caught his voice. It was so tender, so quiet, so sad.

The younger raised his hand up to his level and caressed Yoongi's cheeks, the pout on his face still prominent. He carefully traced an outline of his small face with his index finger, a smile resting on his lips. His skin was so smooth, he forgot how to process the rest.