ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 25_ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴀy

🦋

"So, how are things going on for you and Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked, taking a long sip from his Americano.

"Great but he's spoiling me too much." Yoongi chuckled, thinking back to the way Jimin would go overboard for any small thing he wished.

Yoongi looked back at him and soon realized how he wasn't being very responsive today. He was a lot quieter, conserved and seemed to be thinking about something the whole time. Considering the fact that jungkook had requested the elder to meet him in this café, there was definitely something bothering the boy.

"Kook, what's wrong?"

The younger's eyes widened, as if brought out of his thoughts.
"Huh?"

"You're not okay. Tell me what's up."

Jungkook was very glad that Yoongi had caught up to it since he didn't really know how to put it forth himself.

"Uh actually, I wanted to ask you...if, uh, I should come out to mom?" He asked a bit too reluctantly, too scared to hear his answer.

"Oh, so that's what it is." Yoongi sighed, suddenly looking a lot more saddened and doubtful.
"You know what happened when I came out. Completely disowned. I'm pretty sure nothing like that is happening to you. Your mom will accept you eventually cause you're all she has. And if you keep it in for too long, you'll just end up hurting yourself. Tell her. Please."

Jungkook took in a shaky breath and passed the elder a quick nod before taking another sip. His head was clouded with a lot of thoughts. It was almost suffocating and he knew well it was finally time to let it all out.

🦋

Jungkook paced back and forth in his living room. The phone in his hands, the words in his head. He hadn't talked to Taehyung about it yet since he had been on a mission the whole time and got free only a day ago. He didn't want to bother him already. Also, he found it to be his responsibility to have a talk with his mother when it came to his sexuality. There wasn't really a need of involving his boyfriend.

He plopped down to the couch and taking in a deep sigh, he called up his mom. The bell rang and his heart felt like exploding. Thank goodness he wasn't doing it in person. He wouldn't have been able to take it.

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing?" A happy and incredibly beautiful voice came from the other side and Jungkook swore he could feel his heart thumping against his chest.

"I'm good, mom. How's work there? How are you?" He asked, suddenly feeling a maddening kind of anxiousness.

"It's going well. But why do you sound like that, honey? What's going on?" She voiced out her concern evidently, the younger feeling nothing but a wave of nausea. Oh God, no.

"Mom, there's something I need to tell you...please don't be mad." He almost felt like a child confessing to a theft from some convenience store.

"Well, it depends on what you've got to say."

Yes, Jungkook. This is your time. Let her know. Don't lie to her anymore.

"I...I'm gay." The moment those words slipped his mouth, his hand flew up to his chest in a very strong attempt to calm down the breathing.