ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 6_ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟy ᴇɴᴇᴍy

🦋

The world was spinning yet the body laid in utter comfort. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the sunshine peeking through the huge glass. He found himself in the elder's arms and tried shifting away. However, he somewhat didn't want to do that.

He lifted himself a little, staring at Taehyung's beautiful face. The Lord above for sure was in a great mood when he crafted the man cause goddamn, he was the epitome of beauty. Watching him sleep was so peaceful that Jungkook almost forgot he was stuck there.

The pretty eyelashes, the soft pink lips, the perfect facial features. He was almost like a temptation.

Jungkook shook his head at the thought, trying to get back to reality. He wanted to wake the elder up but he suddenly found something tugging his back. His startled self looked back and eyes went wide.

He couldn't believe himself. He was definitely stupid but that stupid? Oh my god how could he forget his car had an emergency release lever.

He pulled the black shiny lever and the car trunk opened up with ease, leaving his mouth agape and mind blank. Wow. He spent the entire night sleeping with this random criminal without realizing he had an emergency release in his car.

He wanted to punch himself for being that dumb but oh well, was it even new?

Jungkook was still thinking how he'd explain it to the elder but before he could process, Taehyung woke up with a little grunt, uncomfortable in his surroundings.

Jungkook, unsure of what to do, climbed over and moved out of the trunk. The sudden fresh air made his senses feel active and he finally felt himself achieving his freedom back. He loosened his arms and looked up closing his eyes as he felt the sunlight on his face, breathing peacefully.

"Oh my god, am I seeing things right? We're out! How did you do that?" Jungkook felt some hasty footsteps from behind and soon Taehyung was standing next to him with an amused and grateful expression.

God, how do I tell him?

"Uh...actually." He spoke, trying to have a way to voice out his words.
"Don't be mad, please?" He asked suddenly, catching the elder off guard. He didn't bother hiding his confusion and asked right away,

"You got us out of there Jungkook. Why would I be mad at you?" The elder asked, genuinely not understanding the intention behind his words.

"Hyung...uh." Taehyung suddenly froze, he didn't think this would happen ever again but here it was.

Something was so wrong with Jungkook to be calling him hyung.

"What did you do?" Taehyung asked soon after, having a bad feeling about whatever was to come. Jungkook seemed astonished for the elder had caught up way sooner than he had thought.

"You know...my car actually has an em..emergency release." He said in a small voice but it didn't deceive Taehyung's sharp senses as he turned fully to the younger with an irritated look.

"What? And you're telling me now?"

"Sorry, I kinda...f-forgot about it." Jungkook scratched his neck with an awkward smile, trying to avoid Taehyung's eyes that were silently judging him.