ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 15_ᴄʟɪᴄʜé ꜱᴩᴀʀᴋꜱ

🦋

He could feel the warmth of the elder's body when his arms found their way to his waist, holding him tight while Taehyung rode the bike, both their hair bouncing because of the wind.

Jungkook could feel himself drifting in and out of consciousness and feeling too dizzy to comprehend what was going on, he let himself fall asleep on the elder's back, still hugging him close.

Jungkook wanted to see his face again. He wanted to keep staring at him. However, it all seemed to start disappearing. The wind. The bike. The warmth. Taehyung...

He shot up from the bed with a sweaty forehead and chest heaving up and down in anxiousness. He couldn't help but keep his hand on his chest, trying to process everything that happened. It was so real...

Was it just a dream? Why did he actually feel all of that then?

Just when this thought struck to him did he realize how different yet familiar his surroundings were. This place wasn't foreign to Jungkook since he had been here before. He knew it too well.

It was Taehyung's room.

Just when the information sinked in, he threw off the blanket covering him and looked around the room. His heartbeat was rising, palms were growing sweaty and hopes were building high.

He ran to the living room, trying to see if he could find him or someone else related him.

Empty. It was all empty. The same house he had been to before remained the same but the owner was nowhere to be found. Ugh. A frustrated groan left his mouth as he grabbed his hair in the sheer restlessness he could feel. He didn't even know if it was legit or was he just dreaming.

He picked up his pace and ran out of the door, ending up in the huge green lawn that seemed to be a personal belonging. A lone figure standing still in a corner with arms folded, seeming to be looking up at the surprisingly star studded sky caught his eye. He obviously noticed the younger's sudden appearance as he turned around to face him.

Jungkook was overwhelmed with his emotions and too overjoyed to think of something. A bunch of tears ran down his cheeks helplessly, finally being able to see Taehyung's face. It almost felt like an eternity since he saw the elder looking all well and fine.

Taehyung could sense what the younger was feeling and just with one glance, he could only imagine what he would've been going through all this time, thinking he was dead. The instant guilt shot up through his entire being and forced him to stride over to where the younger stood, crying because of him.

"Jungkook-"

"Shut up!" He pushed the elder away before he could approach him, trying to wipe off his now angry tears. Yeah, one of the many overwhelming feelings he felt also included rage. An insane amount of anger for the elder.

He walked closer to the elder, giving him another push.

"I hate you so fucking much! I wish you could know that...I..I hate you, Kim Taehyung!" He pushed back the elder with every syllable and he simply took it. Even when Jungkook continued further.

Why? Cause he respected Jungkook. The younger's anger was totally justified. He knew he shouldn't have hidden from him. He totally deserved what he was earning at the moment.