ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 5_ʀᴇꜱᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Random question:
What's your favourite subject?

🦋

After a few more minutes of the intense struggle in the not-so-familiar alley, their vision could finally catch a glimpse of Jungkook's white Mercedes standing lone towards the end of the road.

Taehyung quickly let go of Jungkook's sweaty hand that he had grown accustomed to for a while as he looked back, realizing the men couldn't see them yet for they still had to catch up.

Both the boys, out of breath, stood there for a second while Jungkook looked at Taehyung, expecting him to explain if he had a plan.

"Open the trunk."

No no no. Taehyung wouldn't ask him to get inside the trunk and stay there for a while in this exhausted state, right?

"Quick, Jungkook. We have no time." The younger was surprised for a minute. He didn't expect Taehyung to still remember his name and he never knew if he did because the elder always called him by fluff little nicknames.

He didn't want to question further, not knowing where it could lead in a situation like this so without any delay, he opened up the car trunk and looked at Taehyung for another instruction.

"Get in." Taehyung ordered, while he looked behind, finding the men approaching. Fortunately, they still couldn't see the duo since they were towards the edge and a huge car covered them.

Jungkook looked unsure for a moment but considering that he had no other choice at the moment, quickly pushed himself inside the small and warm compartment. He tried placing himself in a way that would fit him comfortably as he shifted around the place, trying to snuggle into himself in the process.

Before he could find a good stance for himself, he found Taehyung hastily entering the trunk. His eyes widened in surprise as the elder almost pressed against him, shutting the door tight.

He swore he hadn't felt so helpless in his entire life. It was already hard to breathe within the enclosed space and the running made it harder for him since he still hadn't regained his normal heart rate. The compartment was obviously too small for two people. He could very well hear Taehyung's rapid breathing and he was certain that the elder could hear his as well.

The closeness between the two made Jungkook breathe even faster. Taehyung was completely pressed against Jungkook due to the lack of space. Both of them mentally thanked the darkness cause the pinks on their cheeks were too embarrassing to be brought up.

Heat rose up to Jungkook's neck when Taehyung moved a bit, trying to get comfortable but accidentally pressing his thigh against Jungkook's. The younger's feet convulsed at the sudden, unexpected touch.

The intensity in the air seemed to grow cause the voices of the men chasing them were now clearly audible, signalling that they were right there. It had grown strangely silent for the next few minutes.

Taehyung, knowing they were still not safe and the entire thing was a way of theirs to check if they hear a sound, kept a hand around Jungkook's shoulder in a secure manner. He found the younger's confused and somewhat flustered gaze at him but without a word, ducked them down.

The astonishment forced a gasp through Jungkook's slightly parted mouth. Oh fuck.

Taehyung forced his large clammy hands onto Jungkook's mouth and the younger fell silent with the sudden contact. Their breaths ragged, heartbeats accelerated and panic grew. They both knew what this could mean. Their bodies were insanely close to each other's as their cautious senses tried getting a hold of each detail.