003.1

April 17th | 10:30 am

Brittany woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. She immediately curse herself as she pressed the stop button on her phone, she always forget to turn it off on the weekends.

She toss her phone on top of the covers before throwing them over her head to block out the sunlight that pecked through the blinds. She instantly sat up in the bed realizing she wasn't home, she had blackout curtains that she kept closed.

"I gotta be at Diamond Estate." she mumbled, shifting her body to the side of the bed lifting herself up then walking to the connecting bathroom.

She opened the bathroom closest, pulling a towel, rug and brand new toothbrush out before going over to the sink to complete her morning routine. She looked at herself in the mirror noticing her face was free of make up and her bonnet was tied on her head.

"When the fuck I do this. " she shook her head at herself, not being able to remember the action of events from the night before. She bushed her teeth and washed her face before slipping on her robe Mama K got her and made her way to Aloras side of the house.

She knocked on her door twice before entering, walking in past the sitting area and went straight back to Alora bedroom.

"Alor wake up," she slightly shook her. Alora moved around in her sleep trying to get comfortable. Brittany shook her again, this time with some force.

"What the fuckkk," Alora groaned, fluttering her eyes open as she stretched. "I could kick ya ass." She huffed.

"You are very grouchy in the morning." Brittany frowned. "I take it someone ain't get no dick last night." she chuckled

Alora playfully threw her head back. "Girl dick? I don't even remember coming in the house so I damn sure don't remember if I did or didn't."

Brittany laughed. "I probably drove us."

"Probably." She shrugged, not giving it much thought. "Now that you woke me up I need to wash and stuff before I go downstairs. A bitch is starving." she placed her hand over her grumbling stomach.

"That's what I came in here for. I know you got some shit with tag still on it."

" Bitch i know you aint wake me for that like you don't know where shit is," Alora cut her eye at Brittany, she laughed realizing she didn't actually need to wake Alora up after all.

"I love you," she blew her kiss as she went into Aloras closet.

"You might have some stuff in there in the back." she heard Alora yell from the bathroom. The friends always kept clothes at each others house, just in case.

Brittany grabbed a brand new outfit from Aloras closest along with her duffle and went back to the guest room. She grabbed her towel before going back into the guest bathroom.