33.2

🛑🛑🤚🏽 STOP & VOTE NOW ! 🤚🏽🛑🛑
(Don't be a ghost reader)

11:00 am

"Safir  you gotta at least give me a designer you wanna wear and I'll go from there ." said Rosa, the family personal shopper stressed. Safir was being difficult. He didn't know what look he was going for and turn down everything she pulled from the rack.

Alora could see the frustration written on Rosa face. "Just do Amiri jeans, Fendi or LV shirt for the first outfit and a black pair of slacks, white button up and that Versace suit jacket and loafers for second." Alora pointed across the room.

"Thank you Lora." Rosa said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at Safir.

"Why you and Carter difficult asses even come ? We could've just picked out ya fits." Ariana said.

Safir shrugged. "I told moms to have Rosa pick whatever. I trust her judgment when it comes to fashion shit."

"Next time I'll do that," she chimed in. "Got me running around this store like a chicken with my head cut off." she scoffed. "Ima put these away then I'll be back." she walked off.

"Rome what you getting?" Alora asked.

"These new release sneakers I had Rosa find. I know what I'm wearing but Ny gotta find something to wear to the party." Rome said taking a seat in the common area.

Ariana and Alora smiled at each other before turning their attention to Ny. What could they say they liked to play dress up on other people. The two of them had basically picked out everyone's outfit for Meccas birthday bash next weekend.

"Mhm what you got in mind Ny? Two piece? A dress?" Ariana asked, trying to feel out her style.

"I think a dress, maybe fitted to hug ya shape." Alora said eyeing Ny body.

She shrugged. "I don't care, whatever you think I'd look good in."

"Well I'm sure you'd look good in anything or... nothing." she smirked.

They were to busy eye fucking each other to realize Rome wasn't the only one that peeped their flirtatious conversation. Ariana glanced between the two suspiciously. This was the third time she peeped the word exchange and Alora full engagement in it unlike normally. Rosa returned just before she could address it. Saved by the bell huh Ariana

"Lora the pieces you previously requested for Mr.King are all on this rack." Rosa ran her fingers through the clothes.

Alora laughed. "Mecca. Please call him Mecca. Ain't shit professional about his ass." she said getting up from her seat and walking over to the rack. "Did you send him pictures? "

"Yup, he did narrow it down to ten pieces for you to choose from you." she answered.

"Niggas never listen," she mumbled scanning through the rack of clothes and shoes. "Rosa, what about the other items I asked for?" she shouted through the rack.

"In the dressing room waiting for you. Do you need anything else?" she asked.

"Yes, Ny here needs a dress." Ariana answered.