48.1

🛑🛑🤚🏽 STOP & VOTE NOW ! 🤚🏽🛑🛑

Monty stood in the middle of the room holding his phone in one hand and a blunt in the other. "You've reached Nina. You know what to do.."

"Fuck!" he huffed in frustration. He ran his hand down his face irritably before speaking into the phone. "Nina I've been calling ya phone for the past few days. Call me the fuck back!" he shouted through the phone before tossing it on the dresser making it slide and crash against the wall.

"Still no luck ?" a soft voice spoke from the entrance of the room. Monty shifted his attention to figure. "Mona, I didn't know you were up. I'm sorry if I startled you."

"Startled?" she giggled at his choice of words. Monty had an extensive vocabulary that she wasn't used to. It sometimes wasn't what he said but how he said it that always caught her attention.

He articulate his words, spoke what some would call proper. Shit sometimes she had to research a word to learn the meaning. Mona never thought a man like Monty would catch her eye but these last few months had proven otherwise.

Prior to Ashleys passing she would being Mona around when needed. Now that she was ground Monty and Nina didn't really have a purpose for her but that didn't stop her if checking in on Monty.

She often found herself tryna to figure out how the fuck Alora went from a street nigga like Rome to Monty. The two were opposites, she could tell Monty was book smart; a company man who had crossed paths with the wrong girl. Something told her Monty was used to having his way with the ladies and didn't take well to rejection.

"I'm good. But what's the plan now that ya face and Mari is all over every major media outlet in the country. My cousin mentioned Aloras family reach was long but I didn't expect that." she shook her head, dejecting the action of events that have unfolded. "Your exposed as fuck."

He smacked his teeth. "I know I know. I didn't plan for none of this shit to happen. Alora ain't even the run to the cops type."

"I mean technically she didn't have to. When you took her fucking child from the daycare the owner had to report him missing. Everything else was a domino effect. She has billions at her finger tips you think she wasn't going to use it to find her child?" Erica snapped, easing into the room.

Monty looking over at Mona from the corner of his eyes. "Billions?"

"You really don't know shit about the mother of ya child." she chuckled, sarcastically. "Mona what did I tell you about messing around with this nigga?" she pointed her index finger in Monty direction. "thought we were out here for vacation not for you to link up with this nigga."

Mona smacked her lips together, instantly regretting bringing her cousin ass along. "Ericccaaa"

"Don't Ericcaaa me," she mocked. "You have lost ya rabbit ass mind. You have no business running around with Alora baby daddy." Erica said, eyeballing Monty with the look of disgust.

"You know it's a million dollar hit on ya head?" Erica smirked. Monty head jerked in the opposite direction because this was news to him. "Ain't that shit you only see in movies ?" Mona questioned, dead serious.

"Mona. How many times do I have to tell you The Diamond Family ain't to be fucked with!" she frowned her brows, angry at her younger cousins foolish decisions. "Monty my boy anybody apart of the world is on ya head. You wouldn't even be safe if you left the states. JD is connected all over."

"You mean KD, her father." he attempted to correct her."

She chuckled at his cluelessness although nothing was funny. "JD is KD father and a very powerful motherfucka. Monty you taking Mari against Aloras wished has unlocked a whole different side of her family. The last person who kidnapped a Diamond their whole family got whipped out. KD and K wouldn't touch the women and children but from the streets talking word is JD spun the block and ended everyone!"