026.3

🛑🛑🤚🏽 STOP & VOTE NOW ! 🤚🏽🛑🛑
(Don't be a ghost reader)

Later that Day
Rome and Safir loft

"Fuck !" Ariana moaned as Safir stroked her from behind. "Omg you feel so good baby," she threw her head back in pure pleasure.

Safir grabbed her face, placing a wet kiss on her lips from the side. He removed his length then tapped her on the ass. "Lay on ya back."

Ariana did as instructed. Safir pulled her by her waist to the edge of the bed where he was standing allowing each leg to rest on his shoulders. He slowly sled his length back into her. "Fuck! You so wet." he groaned

She giggled, reaching down to grab her breast then used the tip of her tongue to flick at her nipples as she stared at him knowing how that drove him insane.

"Damn, you so sexy baby," he moaned, looking her in the eyes almost getting lost in them.

Every time they sex it felt like the first time. Ariana box was so pure; wet, tight, it wasn't like anything he had before. Now Safir wasn't her first but when he was up in her it damn sure felt like it.

"Stop playing with me and fuck me." Ariana told him.

Safir chuckled. "With pleasure,"

He push her legs up to her head until they were damn near touching her ears which allowed him to go deeper. He speed up his strokes just a little making sure to gave her all nine inches with each stroke.

"oh my god oh my god," she panted.

He smirked at the view; Ariana eyes were rolling in the back of head,  her titties bounced with every stroke and her back begin to arch. "This how you like right?" he teased.

"Y-yea ba- oh my I'm bout to," before she could finish her sentence Safir felt her walls contract getting tighter and her pussy got wetter meaning she cum. He wanted so badly to follow her lead, his nut was literally knocking at his tip to be released. However he want her to get at least two off this round before he released himself inside her.

"Fuck!" he groaned the moment his sperm exited his dick. He slowly thrusting in and out of her until that tiggly sensuation he felt went away. He let her legs fall to the side of him then climbed on top of her. 'Damn, why ya pussy so good?" he pecked her lips.

She giggled. "Iont know, I got it for my seveteenth birthday."

He laughed. "Your a clown."

"Pass me a water" a voice from outside the room sound.

Ariana eyes shot in the direction of the door then back at Safir in embarrassment. They had been fucking on and off since nine in the morning when they came in the house. Ariana was for sure he heard her loud moans and dirty talking especially this morning.

"Safir you didnt tell me Rome ass was here." She pushed Safir off of her and ran into his connecting bathroom slamming the door behind her.

Safir laughed, knowing it was impossible for Rome to hear anything because his room was in the front of the condo while Safirs was in the back. Plus, Rome being at the crib meant he had bitch occupying him therefore he damn sure wasn't listening to them.

"Babe, I promise he didn't hear shit." he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

Ariana appeared in the doorway brushing her teeth. "Wait I forgot you would know this ya hoe house ."