Chapter 11 - The Prince of Seduction

Alissa's POV

Marcus and I were going to Hawaii today. We were going to stay there for the weekend.

Once we had settled in our suite, we went to explore the city. After strolling for a while, we decided to take a helicopter and see the sightseeing from the sky.

After I had gotten in the helicopter, Marcus got in the helicopter and sat on the pilot seat.

"Why did you sit on the pilot seat?" I asked, puzzled. "Why didn't the pilot get on the helicopter?" I added, looking at the pilot who was walking away.

"The pilot is at your command, Ms.Carter." He said arrogantly and gave me a dazzling grin.

"You?" I asked, surprised.

"I will sweep you off your feet in all ways." He commented huskily and winked at me, amused. I chuckled.

I was watching through the window in awe. The scenery downright was spectacular; mountain tops, turquoise waters and cascading waterfalls and steep cliffs.

I turned my gaze from turquoise blue to my love's crystal blue eyes. I fixed my gaze on the gorgeous pilot. He really was so professional. Actually, I didn't expect him to be so good at it.

"Impressive! You are really good." I commented and beamed at him.

"Thanks. I finally managed to impress you." He stated and gave me a cocky grin.

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Is there anything you aren't good at?" I asked, amused.

He pretended to think for a while and replied. "Nope." He gave me his irresistible smile. I smiled, shaking my head, amused.

After having a shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist as I stepped out of the shower. After drying my body and hair, I put on black lace lingerie and a black silk robe. Then I went to the terrace where Marcus was.

"How about din..." He stopped his sentence as he looked at me.

I grinned and approached him in slow steps without unlocking our eye contact

"....Having some fun." He suggested as he stood up and approached me, his eyes dark.

"Hmm...What is included in your having some fun description?" I asked provocatively, placing my hands on his chest and bit my lower lip while looking into his eyes.

"Firstly, I will take off your sinful clothes..." He replied huskily as his hands found my sash and he opened it. "Secondly, I will kiss your tempting lips till they were swollen." He stated and trailed his lips against mine without kissing me. "Then I will take you to the bedroom and trap you under me on the bed." He continued while looking at me with intense eyes, turning my legs jello. "Then I will make you scream my name again and again while I am devouring you." He added huskily as he slid his hands under my robe, brushing his strong hands my breasts and removed it slowly. "Oops." He gave me a wolfish smirk as he watched my robe slid down.