+Plans+

(943 words, this is a mostly filler chapter)

Hosuh POV

I heard a knocking come from my door as my alarm set off.
I sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I reached out my hand to my phone, picking it up as to check the time and turn off said alarm.

7:30 AM

I stared at the time displayed on my lock screen. I'm usually the first one up, Did dan get up early today?

I stood up and stretched walking towards the door slowly, before reaching and turning the knob.

Surprisingly it was Stephen who stood at the doorway, fully dressed in his normal wear.

"Stephen? Why are you awake?" I asked tiredly, rubbing my eye.

"Oh, well, you're usually awake around this time, so I decided to get up early to ask if you wanted to go get Breakfast?" Stephen asked shifting his gaze down to his hand then back to me.

"Oh, okay then. Should I go wake dan?" I asked. "No,no, He was super tired yesterday, just let him sleep. Besides, I just wanted to spend the day with you." Stephen said with a tad nervousness in his tone.

"Oh." I breathed, feeling my face heat up a little. "All right then. just gimme a second to change." I said, closing the door as Stephen nodded.

This was unusual to say the least. He's never up at this time, let alone asked me to eat with him. Maybe it's because of the accident that he's changed a bit. Well I'm not complaining.

I quickly put on a pair of jeans and a sweater, grabbing my wallet and phone while simultaneously grabbing a brush to brush my hair. I didn't want to keep him waiting, it always made me nervous if I didn't rush.

I completely brushed out my hair and loosely tied it into a ponytail;grabbing the door handle and rushing out.

I quickly walked down the stairs and met Stephen at the front door. 

"Why you in a rush?" Stephen asked with concern. "I just like to, gets me up and ready."

"Ah, got it. Well come on." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the car. I was a bit startled at first, but went along and got in.

(Time skip)

(They went to a Waffle House, not really a romantic place, but it's very welcoming and chill. If anyone doesn't know what that is, just look up the restaurant, you'll find it.)

I hopped out of the car, standing in the parking lot, waiting for Stephen to get out as he took out the keys.

Once Stephen finally got out, he looked to me, "c'mon, let's go. " he said with a smile, before gently taking my hand and walking with me to the front door.

He was being really friendly today, a bit odd but nothing That would worry me, he's had his loving moments before.

We walked inside, him holding the door for me, letting me pass by him.

The restaurant was slightly busy, the chattering    Was still loud, but that didn't stop one of the workers from greeting us. I nodded in response to their welcome.

We sat down at one of the tables near the windows, waiting for one of the waiters to come by.

I looked over the menu, nothing out of the ordinary. A lot of breakfast foods but nothing really sparked my interest, just deciding to stick with some chocolate chip waffles once the waitress came around.

"Hosuh!" Stephen said, which startled me. He looked to his phone then back at me. "Yea?" I asked.

"I have some things planned for the day." He said in a cheery voice. "Oh, really?" I asked, slightly surprised, had he planned all this?

"Yup! a few places I'd think you'd like actually." Stephen said with a smile on his face.

I eyed him curiously, anticipating him to tell me what was in his plans. My stare caught his attention. "It's a surprise, Hosuh." He said in a slightly nervous tone, which made me smile slightly. I rolled my eyes in response (not in a rude way)

One of the waitresses came by and placed the cutlery down on the napkin, setting it down neatly. "Welcome, what would ya like to drink?" The waitress asked, her voice had a slight southern drawl.

"Could I have a coffee please?" I asked, trying to resist the urge to yawn.

"Alright, and what about you?" She asked looking in the direction of Stephen. "Just some water would be fine."

"Are you guys also ready to order or do you need a minute?" The waitress asked, order tickets in hand and pen in the other.

"I think we're ready." I said, glancing over to Stephen.

We placed our orders and the waitress went up to the kitchen staff and to get us our drinks.

It's was few seconds of silence between us before I spoke.

"Hey um, Stephen." He picked his head up from his phone and looked at me. "Yea? What's up?"

"Why are you doing all of this? Like, taking me out to eat and making plans? You've never done this before." I asked curiously.

"Oh, um.." Stephen said, shifting his gaze to the window, his face clearly getting more and more red as the seconds pass.

"I just want to spend time with you is all. Like you said before, I've never done this, about time I did." He said in a confident tone, smiling at me. Yet his face was still red as a beet.

I smiled to myself, this was actually pretty sweet for him to do, I hope this will be fun.

I'm from the south you can't blame me for putting at least one waffle house in this entire book