09

Irena has seen a lot of Fred and George the last few days. Since she told Fred that she was pregnant, he has been always asking if she is alright or if she needs anything. George has been reading a lot of books. And is always asking about her symptoms. They have also been hanging out with Rue a lot. The first two days, she felt weird having all the attention on her having people care so much about her.

When the four of them were walking, students would come up to Fred and George and buy their products. Irena saw how their small business was going, and she was happy for them. And she couldn't wait to see how many more people will go to their shop.

Fred and George were going to open up a shop in Diagon Alley. And Fred also mentioned how his mum wanted them to work in the Ministry of Magic like their father, Arthur. She honestly couldn't imagine them working in the Ministry of Magic; they have never been the ones to follow the rules.

It was the day that Irena had to see Madam Pomfrey to get her check up done. She walked to the hospital wing and saw that Fred was outside by the door waiting for her. He opened the door for her, and they both went inside.

She took a seat in one of the beds and waited for Madam Pomfrey. Fred got a chair and was sitting next to Irena. Madam Pomfrey went into her office and brought the ultrasound machine. She had it on the other side of Irena. She started to get the things ready, moving the curtain to have some privacy.

She saw Fred and smiled. "Hello, Mr. Weasley." Fred looked nervous, "Hello, Madam Pomfrey, you look lovely today."

Fred looked at the big machine, and he had never seen anything like that. A small image started to appear. He was mesmerized. The little image was moving until Madam Pomfrey was able to focus it on the baby. The baby almost looked the same as the last ultrasound. A small smile started to appear on Fred's face.

Madam Pomfrey gave her a new ultrasound. She took the machine with her and left it in her office. She closed the curtains when she left, leaving Fred and Irena alone.

Irena handed the ultrasound to Fred so he could have a closer look. Fred still couldn't believe he was going to be a father. But he was getting excited. He was going to teach his kid everything he knows. And maybe when his kid is older, he or she could do pranks with him and George. He looked at Irena. He never imagined being a father at a young age, but he was happy that he was going to do it  alongside Irena.

They left the hospital wing, and outside they saw George and Rue talking, waiting for them. Once they saw them, they came rushing. "Let me see," they both said at the same time. Fred was holding the ultrasound and handed it to his brother. Rue got closer to George to have a better look at the ultrasound. "Aww, so cute," said Rue.

The following days Irena got closer to Fred and George. Mostly Fred since George will always leave somewhere with Rue. They seem to be getting along pretty well. 

She and Fred would talk a lot. About themselves getting to know each other better and about their kid. They were talking about some memories from their childhood. "You did not," said Irena, not believing what Fred told her. "It's true you can ask Ronniekins," Fred said with a laugh. "Dad went mental when he found us. I was already holding hands with Ron and everything. Ive never seen dad mad as mum before." Fred was telling her about the time when he was going to do an unbreakable vow with Ron.

She really enjoyed spending time with Fred. He is a great guy to spend time with. Maybe the next months won't be bad now that she is not alone.