68

Molly choked on her food as Fred told her the news that he was getting married tomorrow. They were at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Fred, I don't believe it. Tomorrow thats too soon," Molly said, bringing the napkin to her lips. "Mum, we made up our minds we want to get married tomorrow, and George is already planning it," Fred said, looking at his mother.

Molly looked between her son and Irena, who was feeding Alek a small piece of pancakes. Molly wasnt sure if Fred knew what he was doing, but he was already an adult and a father. The only thing she could do was support his decision, even though she wasnt 100% certain of it.

"What can I help with," she finally said.

Fred was smiling. He thought he was going to have a disagreement with his mother, but he was happy she wanted to help.

"You can ask George. I dont know where he is." Out of nowhere, George appeared, "I got someone that can marry you both tomorrow," he said happily.

"We have to wait for your father. He has to be here when you get married," Molly said. "We will get married once dad comes home from work," Fred said.

"Great, that gives me more time to get things ready," George said, leaving the kitchen. "He's taking his job very seriously," Irena said, cleaning Aleks mouth with a napkin.

The rest of the day, Irena and Fred didnt see much of George. Irena was happy she didnt have to worry about the preparation of the wedding; she trusted George. And the wedding was going to be small, not a lot of guests, and it was going to be at the burrow. It didnt bother her as long as Fred and Alek were there; thats all she wanted; they are the most important people in her life. There was no way she was going to invite her parents to the wedding. Her mother almost attacked her, and she wasnt too sure about her father, but she wanted to be safe.

Irena saw a lot of daisies on the kitchen table. "Daisies were the only flowers I found," George said as he watched Irena hold a flower in her hand. "I like them, don't worry," she told him. George was relieved.

Organizing the wedding and being the best man that was a lot of pressure for him; he wanted everything to be perfect for his twin brother and Irena.

"More things are coming. Go upstairs; I dont want you to see anything," George told her. She chuckled lightly "alright, Im going," she said, leaving the kitchen and walking upstairs.

She went to her room and checked on Alek, who was already sleeping. Gently with the back of her finger, she caressed Alek's cheek. In his sleep, a small smile appeared on his lips. Fred opened the door of the room and walked in. "Did George send you upstairs too," he said, closing the door. "Yes," Irena said, still looking at her son.

"Alek has been in this world for 11 months, and I still can't believe he's ours," Irena said as Fred hugged her from behind. He kissed her cheek "you gave me the perfect little boy," Fred said, looking at a sleeping Alek.

Fred rested his chin on her collarbone as they looked at their son. "You know you can give me another perfect little boy or this time a little girl," Fred said. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck "your mother will kill us this time," she told him with a smile.

"I dont think so. Theres only one way to find out, though," Fred said with a playful smile. "And what exactly is that," she said, moving closer to him, their lips almost touching. "You remember Valentines Day at Hogwarts," he said. "How can I forget," she told him as they both walked backward, falling on the bed. Irena was on top of Fred.

They both had smiles on their faces as they continued to kiss. Irena took off her shirt as the kisses began to deepen. Fred looked at her like it was the first time he saw her like that. He thought she was the most beautiful woman in the wizarding world. Fred moved Irena, making him be on top of her. She took off his shirt, moving her hands on his chest. She smiled as he kissed her jaw and collarbone.

"Wait, Fred," she said, placing her hand on his chest stopping him. "Whats wrong," he asked worriedly. "Alek is in the room," Irena said, looking at Alek, who was still sleeping. "Dont worry, he wont hear," he said, getting his wand and casting a spell around them. No one was going to hear them, and he also made sure to lock the door.

"So, where were we?" Irena bit her lip as she saw Fred knowing what was going to happen next. Their clothes were quickly on the floor. She enjoyed the feeling Fred gave her; they were in each others arms.

Her head was on Freds chest; his heartbeat was beating rapidly. His chin was resting on top of her head, he had one of his arms across her naked chest, and their legs were intertwined. They were both beaming and fell asleep.