80

Seven years later

Irena and Fred were able to find a place of their own a few years back.

The family of four was happy with their new home knowing that soon they will be a family of five. Irena was pregnant with her third child.

She was preparing the nursery as she was folding the clothes for the new baby, tears started to appear in Irena's eyes. Before this pregnancy, in the last seven years, Irena had three miscarriages; it was hard for her and the family she thought that she wouldnt be pregnant again.

And when she found out she was pregnant, she was afraid it would end in a miscarriage like the previous times, but she was nine months pregnant, and she went to St Mungo's once a week to check on the baby, and so far throughout the pregnancy, everything seemed good.

Alek was excited to have a new sibling; he had fun with his younger brother and his cousins, he knew that having another sibling would be great. Damian wasn't too sure about the new member of the family, he was the youngest for a few years, and now he was going to be the middle child.

Alek assured him that it wouldn't change anything and that their parents would still love them as much as they love them now.

Irena had insisted that she wanted healer Anna to be there at the birth of her third child just as she had been at the birth of Alek and Damian.

Irena felt comfortable with her, and she had known her for many years. It was a special moment for both Irena and Fred, even though it wasn't the first time Irena wanted Anna to be there.

Irena was in the room with Fred next to her waiting for Anna to come, but they were told that she might not come since she was with another patient.

Irena had told them that she could wait until she was done. In reality, she wouldn't be able to wait a lot of hours. He was holding her hand; he didn't want to let go.

Fred wanted for Irena to be as comfortable and calm as she possibly could. If she wanted Anna to be the one to help during labor, he was going to find a way to have her there.

They were able to have Anna be the healer of Irena. Anna entered the room where both Irena and Fred were. Irena felt a bit more relaxed knowing she was with her.

Irena was nervous while she was pushing, she was scared of the different outcomes that could happen with her baby remembering her previous miscarriages.

She heard Anna tell her to push again, closing her eyes, tears running down her cheek, she push feeling like she couldn't breathe. She held her breath and didn't open her eyes, scared of her baby being sadly dead.

She was able to breathe again when she heard her baby crying. She opened her eyes and looked where that sound was coming from. Healer Anna was holding her third baby.

She couldn't believe it she did it her baby was here. "You did it, Rena," said Fred, with happy tears starting to form in his eyes.

The feeling of seeing your kid for the first time never changes and doesn't make you less nervous at least that's how Irena and Fred felt once Anna was holding their baby.

"It's a girl!" said Anna excitedly. Fred and Irena couldn't believe it "a girl," Fred was able to whisper in shock.

He thought he was going to have only boys; he didn't mind at all but having a little girl was something new for him.

As Fred held his daughter for the first time, he wanted to protect her from everything. She was so small with her reddish hair, just like him.

He smiled and tried to hold back tears as she wrapped her little hand on Fred's index finger. He was mesmerized by her Fred didn't think he would love another girl besides Irena, but here he was so in love with his little daughter.

Irena and Fred arrived at their house with their daughter in arms. Hearing the door open, Damian and Alek ran down the stairs.

Alek stopped and gasped when he saw he was a big brother of a little girl, he was happy to have a sister. Damian was thrilled to not have a younger brother; he wanted to have the title of the youngest boy even though he was now the middle child.

Alek took a seat on the sofa, wanting to carry her. Damian followed Alek and took a seat next to him "mum can we carry her," Alek asked. "Of course" "me first," seven-year-old Damian said, raising his hand. Alek looked at his brother "no, I ask first" "but I want to carry her first," Damian said, pointing at his sister. "Both of you can carry her," Fred said, kneeling closer to the boys.

Irena placed her daughter in the boys lap, Alek was holding her head, and Damian had his hands by her little feet. Damian was touching her little feet, and he smiled at her.

"Hi," Alek whispered to his sister, she quickly smiled, but it fast left her small face. She moved her hand a little "look; she waved at me," Damian said, pointing at his sister and looking up at his mother. "She did; she's saying hi," Fred told his two boys. Irena smiled, looking at her three babies together.

Fred kissed her forehead "what do you boys think about Leah Daisy Weasley," he said with a smile.