62

It had been a few days. Lupin and Bill were not able to find Mad-Eye's body. Fleur and Bill's wedding was fast approaching.

Mrs. Weasley was stressing she wanted everything perfect. "Now, Ron, have you cleaned out your room yet?" "Why does my room have to be cleaned out? Harry and I are both fine with it the way it is!"

"We are holding your brothers wedding here in a few days, young man—" "And are they getting married in my bedroom?" asked Ron furiously. "Dont you talk to your mother like that," said Mr. Weasley firmly, "And do as you are told."

Irena tried to help clean the burrow, but she had to take care of Alek, who was crawling all around the Burrow.

Fleur's parents arrived a few days after. They entered the burrow; Irena had Alek in her arms when she saw them walk in. "This must be Alek," said Mr. Delacour holding nine-month-old Alexs tiny hand.

"Fleur told us a lot about you, oh, and you must be Irena. It's a pleasure to meet you." Irena smiled at both of them, "The pleasure is mine. It's nice to properly meet you two."

The burrow was full of people. Everyone had to share a room. Thankfully Fred, George, Irena, and Alek would sleep in their flat.

The day had finally come; it was Fleur and Bill's wedding.

Three oclock on the following afternoon, Harry, Ron, Fred, and George were standing outside the great white marquee expecting the arrival of the wedding guests.

All four of them were holding seating plans so that they could help show people to the right seats. Fred and George had secured an enormous bunch of golden balloons over the precise point where Bill and Fleur would soon become husband and wife.

"When Rena and I get married," said Fred, pulling at the collar of his own robes, "I wont be bothered with any of this nonsense. You can all wear what you like, and Ill put a full Body Bind Curse on Mum until its all over."

"She wasnt too bad this morning, considering," said George. "Have you asked Irena," George asked his brother.

Fred looked at his twin brother "not yet; I don't know when is the right time. I want it to be perfect, but with the war coming, I'm not sure," Fred said, looking down at his shoes.

George patted him on the back "Don't worry; however you choose to ask her, I bet she will say yes," George said with a smile.

"I hope so. What about Rue; where is she?" "She couldn't come; she has been busy with work." Fred nodded "and when are you proposing."

George choked on-air, "what" "You think she is the one Georgie," Fred said playfully.

"It's a bit soon, I think, but yes, I think she is," George said with a big smile and his ears turning a shade of pink from the embarrassment. "Let's just talk about something else," said George.

A feeling of anticipation had filled the warm tent, the general murmuring interrupted by occasional outbreaks of excited laughter. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley walked up the aisle, smiling and waving at relatives: Mrs. Weasley was wearing a brand-new set of amethyst-colored robes with a matching hat.

A moment later, Bill and Charlie stood up at the front of the marquee, both wearing dress robes, with large white roses in their buttonholes.

A big group sigh appeared from the gathered witches and wizards as; Monsieur Delacour and Fleur came walking up the aisle, Fleur gliding, Monsieur Delacour bouncing and smiling. Fleur was wearing a simple white dress that appeared to be releasing a strong, silvery glow.

Ginny, Gabrielle, and Irena were wearing golden dresses. Seeing Irena Fred wolf-whistled and clapped as she was walking by. Irena blushed, and a few of the veela cousins giggled.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls," a small, tufty-haired wizard said. "Do you, William Arthur, take Fleur Isabelle ?"

Fred looked at Irena; she looked beautiful like always. Irena had a big smile on her face as she looked at Bill and Fleur.

When she was a little girl, she always imagined her wedding; as she got older, she realized that marriage might not be for her, but that changed.

Irena looked at Fred, who was already looking at her. He had a big smile on his face. " . . . then I declare you bonded for life."

The guest cheered at the newly wedded couple.