26

Irena looked at Fred a bit longer. "Come on, Frederick, get up," she said, moving away from Fred getting up from the bed. Irena didn't wait for a response and made her way to the restroom. She was going to open the door when George got out.

He was a bit surprised to see her that early. She would usually be the last to get out of the room. "Morning, Irena," George said with a smile. "Morning" George moved from the restroom door, and Irena made her way in. She locked the door and went pee again.

After that, she washed her hands, brushed her teeth, and washed her face. She dried her hand and opened the door. Fred was outside his back against the wall with his arms crossed. Irena stopped and looked at him for a minute. He saw that she got out of the restroom, and he was walking to the door where she was still in the way. They were very close to each other.

"The restroom is all yours," Irena said, trying to move out of the way. But Fred was not moving; she looked at him, and he had a smirk on his face. "What," Fred said. The hall was small, and with her growing belly, it was hard for her to move.

And Fred being in front of her and not moving to let her walk was not helping. "Move, I dont fit," Irena said, looking at her stomach and then at Fred. He smiled and kissed her forehead. He moved to give Irena more space, and she was able to walk to the kitchen. She turned her head to see that Fred was still looking at her. She looked at him weirdly. He noticed this and shook his head, and closed the restroom door.

George and Irena were eating breakfast not too long after Fred came into the kitchen and took a seat next to Irena. "I was thinking," said George. Irena and Fred looked at him. "We could clean the third room that has the products and make it into the babys nursery. Some of the products we already tried are good to sell. Theres going to be more room for the baby." Irena smiled and was very thoughtful of George. Irena looked at Fred and then at George. "That's a great idea. I already bought a few things for the baby. Now I will have a place to put them." "That sounds great, Georgie. I can start cleaning today after we close the shop."

The three of them changed and made their way to Weasleys Wizard Wheezes.

Working at the shop was getting easier. She knew where all the products were, and she could almost remember what they all did. Its a lot to remember since Fred and George were the ones that made them and were there from the beginning; they knew what all their products did. They were closing the shop. Irena said goodbye to Verity. The three of them arrived at the flat.

"Lets get started," said Fred, referring to cleaning the room for the baby. "Actually, I have to go," said George pointing at the door.

"We just got here." "yes, but I actually told Rue that I was going to see her later today." Irena smiled at this. "Well, you dont want to keep her waiting. She hates that," Irena told George, pushing him out the door.

Irena and Fred made their way to the third room. It was a bit dirty, and some prototypes were on the floor. There was a shelf she first needed to clean. She could use it to put the baby clothes in. And there was room in the corner to put the baby crib there.

"What do you think if we put the baby crib there," Irena said to Fred, pointing to the empty corner. Fred looked at the corner. He could picture a small crib there and him waking up in the middle of the night to check on his child. He smiled, "I think its perfect."