08.

Billie Eilish ~ Hostage.

Matheo.

When the high of the moment is over we tend to realize what we've done, we get to experience it over and over in our minds and we act like the world stopped a second time for us to celebrate that moment, however just like the high and happiness, everything has consequences, I'm not overly pessimistic but the prospect of everything crashing down on me is very real.

Why couldn't everything in life be normal, couldn't we love and be loved by who we want, I always think that maybe I've had bad luck written on my forehead since I was born, why did things have to be complicated, though I did not or will never regret kissing him back we passed into uncharted territory, how does one go about that, I had already come to terms with him not wanting me and now that we have done what we did, I can't help think, what if the wolves pull us apart, what if our parents don't want us to together and pull us apart.

I needed papa, I really did because all if it is running through my head and I don't know what to do, I'm at the point where it's driving me nuts. "Theo baby you okay?" I'm finally yanked out of my thought bubble by Robbie. "I'm fine Robbie, just have a busy mind." I replied trying to play it off but he could see through it, my family, every last one of them could see through the other. "We both know you're lying so I will save you the excuse, what's going on you've barely eaten and Savage made breakfast grinning like a fool for you to poke around and get lost in your mind, he's gone to shower, eat up." He reprimanded as I looked at my barely eaten breakfast.

"Robbie do I have too?" I whined and he raised an eyebrow, he was always the bossy one. "If you want to keep the brooding mess of a blood relation that we all share to keep grinning I suggest you do, open up." He stated with a lopsided smile of course he would shove food down my throat, I ate more than what was on my plate just because if I resisted he would clamp me down on his lap and literally shove it down my throat. "I think I'm full now." I mumbled after drinking the second glass of juice.

"Good, now come on we've got a busy day ahead of us, go shower." He ordered, and like always he was the boss, wait spoke too soon. "Matty in the shower now!" Savage yelled from his room, it was more of a command than anything which really made me question a lot. I got up from the chair and wobbled upstairs, Robbie was laughing his ass off about making me so full that I'm high on food. Once I got upstairs and toward my room, I never really got to my room before I was snatched up into someone's very large arms.

"When I say shower, you're walking your pretty little legs into this room, understand?" He growled making me shiver because somehow this commanding Savage alpha was arousing, he locked the door and made his way to the bathroom. "I don't have my clothes in here." I pointed out and all I got in return was silence and a response. "Okay then." I replied just hoping the water was warm.

I stood awkwardly next to the bathtub, this wasn't normal anymore, we had kissed, and I knew though it was simply a kiss I was immensely invested in that kiss, it was my first, he and papa had chased away everybody who had tried to even come in the vicinity of the air I was breathing. "How was your first kiss?" He teased and I realized I got the commanding jerk this morning, he wasn't fun at all, I tried to play it cool but my cheeks betrayed me.

"It was —." I was cut off by my own moan, why was he doing this to me. "Your moans are pretty." He whispered as my face flushed, even more, he towered over me literally but bit by bit he leaned down and his lips hovered over mine. "You want me to kiss you?" He whispered and all I managed to do was lock my arms around his neck and connect our lips, it first started out gentle as his hands roamed my body as if he owned it, he proceeded to lift me off the ground and I obliged in wrapping my legs around his waist.

We kissed again and this time there was a message being conveyed I struggled to understand, him kissing me wasn't just about him liking me, there was more than what I understood. "I want you to understand, I want you, I want you every second of the day, every quirky little thing you do makes me laugh, and your clumsiness is adorable, I want you to understand that even before my mate came I had feelings for you, I will tell you more but for now hermosa understand, I want you, and this body of yours belongs to me now." His confession scrambled my brain for a bit then put it together to make me cry.

I had been so occupied by my own thoughts that I forgot I could just talk to him, Savey would always be truthful and would always be there for me, and in that moment, I truly felt like an idiot. "Yours." So I mumbled, because, in reality, I didn't want to be anyone else's, I've always wanted to be his and his only, he smiled back at me, it was dazzling how this man was just beautiful, handsome didn't suffice, those stormy grey-blue mixed eyes and his perfect chiseled out chin.

"Good." He uttered pressing a kiss to my forehead and gently placing me in the warm water filled bathtub, I knew he was bathing me and frankly I didn't mind , after all, he had been doing it since we were kids, we were really weird with our habits but no one ever questioned it, not even our parents, werewolf packs are after all the epitome of affection whether platonic or romantic and that was between anyone, that's how I knew in that moment that whatever may happen the pack might accept us, hopefully.

"You need a haircut." He stated but I most definitely knew I did not need a haircut, I wanted my curls. "I don't want to get one." I huffed which obviously didn't help in any way. "You're still getting a hair cut." He repeated sternly and I had to bring out the big guns. "But I don't want one." I whined, first it was the puppy dog look, I had to pull it off making myself look as vulnerable as possible, secondly it was the tears, you never went wrong with those, to finish it off was the quivering lips.

He groaned looking at everything but me. "I don't want a haircut." I tried again and he immediately pulled out a large towel as he had finished bathing me. "Okay, no hair cuts." He conceded wiping my face of the dripping water, who knew it was easy to manipulate large terrifying alphas. "If you don't stop looking so smug, I won't buy you ice cream at the mall." He threatened and my face immediately became neutral, what he said quickly relayed to us going to the mall, which meant the weekend was to be spent with the twins, who banged on the door.

"Are you finished yet, stop hoarding our brother to yourself Savage!" That would be Ren, he was the more domineering brother than Robbie, but he was also the sweetest, I just wondered how Robbie handled him, he could be the most overprotective man on the planet besides our older brother and dad of course. "We are done and he's coming!" Savage yelled, wait what. "What?!" Robbie yelled this time and I facepalmed though it seemed Savage was enjoying what he had just said.

I groaned as he dressed me in his sweater above everything, that was what blue wanted because I wasn't marked therefore his scent was to be on me, Savage finally changed and after he did so he collected everything he needed with me in his arms. "Signed, sealed, delivered." He exclaimed hanging me off to Ren who seemed to be a little bit taller, one would be annoyed with all the carrying and being passed around but I've learned to live with it."Boys!" That voice, could it —that would be papa. "Papa!" And he was tackled to the floor.

+++

Vote - Share - Comment - Follow

LMJ