09.

Love might as well Transcend above all.

Savage.

"Matty stop running you're going to get hurt." I warned for the third time in two hours, why had I agreed to go to the mall again, oh right I wanted to have a day with my brothers and my future mate who was currently running from one snack stall to another. "Savey come taste this!" Robbie yelled and both Ren and I sighed, why was it hard to control our siblings, along with that dad is pregnant and from my suspicion, it might be twins.

Did they not get tired of having kids, I was already old enough to give them grandchildren. "So how are you handling the whole mate situation, you don't seem to be sick or having any effects of it, and I can feel Blue radiating with happiness." Ren exclaimed as we walked behind our siblings. "I'm surprised it's not affecting me but I have Matty to thank for that I guess." I replied honestly, I couldn't hide anything from Ren anyway, this family could read you like a book.

"Thanks to him huh." He teased making me narrow my eyes on him. "You know what I mean." I growled but he only chuckled trying to raise his hands up in surrender but he couldn't, he was holding Matty's new stuffed bear, which he bought. "I do know what you mean, but I'm glad it's him and not the man we both know I would've killed." He replied with a more dark note to his voice, that wasn't just Ren talking, it was his wolf as well.

Ever since we were kids Ren had always had a bloodthirsty inclination just like I did, papa helped him like he helped me, it was somehow something that he couldn't control at first so he would lash out but in time he got better and he became overprotective, a scratch on anyone he deemed to love would mean absolute death, there was no going around it, so most of the time dad and papa kept him away from those kinds of situations.

Unfortunately, I was also kept away from those situations because I was and I am worse than Ren, I'm not proud of it but I couldn't care less, I've got everything I ever wanted. "I know big guy." I replied bringing back our conversation to a lighter side. "Have you gone on a date yet?" That questioned threw me off, by a mile. "Wait what?!" I whisper yelled and he burst into a fit of hearty laughter.

"Savage, he's wearing your sweater, he's drenched in your scent, and when you look at him, you seem to be looking at the man who hung the stars themselves, and he looks at you like a god he wants to worship, it's pretty obvious, plus I've known about your little crush on him since we were kids and Matty told Robbie that he didn't want anyone to kiss him because he wanted you to kiss him, but that was years ago, from the looks of it, you guys didn't drift apart you're practically glued at the hip, and just to put the cherry on top, how many times do you and Theo sleep and bath together, you guys have been married for years, without sex involved." Those words rang out in my head.
.

Did it seem like that, had Matty and I been like that for so long but we never took the never step, realization crossed my mind in the most obvious way, of course, we had been married, our lives revolved around the other, I was the alpha and Matty had been acting in dad's position as luna for so long some of the pack kids actually referred to him as the luna, how had I not known, how had I missed the obvious.

"I see the light bulb finally lit in your beautiful head brother." Ren sarcastically joked and I tackled him to the ground along with a big wet kiss to his forehead. "Aww, I feel loved, you're welcome Savage." He commented making both of us burst out laughing. "Now get off me your knee is digging into my cock, it needs a lot of room." He added making me snort and move away from him, we both managed to get up without causing too much attention.

Matty was happily sipping on another beverage whilst Robbie had his hand on the largest candy cane I'd ever seen. "Savey drink." He brought the slushie to my lips and I drank, I savored the drink but like the pervert I am I also thought of things we could with strawberry ice cream dripping down his thigh, he yawned which brought me out of my beautiful fantasy, reality it would be soon. "Tired?" I asked and he nodded, I crouched down and he was on my back immediately.

"How about we get something for dad and pops." Robbie suggested and we were all for that idea. "Remember the camp out we did in the backyard when we were kids, I miss that." Ren announced and Matty glared at him. "What?" He asked and Matty silently replied. "Oh yeah, you were scared of the plant that was climbing on the house wall." He replied but I remembered a specific detail about that night, Ren made the plant move about on its own which scared the hell out of Matty.

"I thought you said you forgave me about that." Ren exclaimed whining like a kicked puppy whilst Robbie and I wanted to laugh so bad, and in the next second, we did. "Stop laughing!" Ren yelled but we couldn't help it. It wasn't because of the prank that we were laughing at, it was the punishment Ren got from pops for scaring Matty, going in boxers to school was not fun for my little brother, his dignity was lost on that day. "At least it wasn't the pink poker dots." Robbie suggested and Matty was hiding in my tee giggling loudly.

"I lost my dignity that day." Ren whined whilst we all calmed down. "But you got it back brother and that's all that matters." I reassured as we began to walk again. "Savey I wanna go to the bathroom." Matty mumbled in my ear and I nodded in response. "Bathroom break, we'll meet you guys at the jeweller's." I informed the twins who nodded and went on their way whilst I walked toward the bathrooms with Matty on my back.

"Oh look they're so cute!" It seemed like a swarm of girls had noticed us and Matty was not exactly thrilled, his body was tense and he seemed to want to jump off my back and attack the girls. "Easy there hermosa, I've got eyes for you only, never mind them." I reassured and like the possessive little angel he was, he pressed a kiss to my stubbled cheek, I liked this jealous Matty, he didn't say anything just proudly looked at his handiwork, it felt good to be owned and Blue agreed.

I let him down and opened the stall door for him. "Want me to take it out for you." I offered and his cheeks were on fire. "N-No it's fine, I can do it." He replied with his cheeks still fuming. "I have seen it all, in all its beauty." I added making his ears even more so red, he was really feeling the impact of my words, I pressed a kiss to his cheek and closed the door, he was half finished anyway but the whew sound was what I wanted to hear. "Oh, Goddess." He mumbled with a sigh, I was proud to drive him nuts.

He finished up and we both cleaned up, after that he hopped onto my back and we made our way toward the jewelers, maybe I should get something for him, and as I got closer, I had already seen the perfect gift. "Took you long enough, come on we're not buying for one, plus tonight we're having a slumber party and movie marathon, we could watch Dolittle together Matty." Ren announced making Matty bounce in happiness on my back, I wasn't paying attention to all of it though, I just wondered why Matty hadn't realized he was practically wiggling his ass in my hands.

+++

LMJ