29.

Love maybe pain, hurt, disappointment and heartbreak but love is also Happiness, trust, faith and in itself Love, how we give it, is how it will be returned.

J.

Matheo.

Bliss, one word that could describe how I felt, after a morning that brought happiness and a few tears to me, I was in his arms again, we hadn't left the house, just stayed and enjoyed each other's company among other things which Savage tempted me into doing but it was always pleasurable. "So how does it feel, future Mr Matheo Savage Heathen." He chortled making me blush, his chuckle didn't make any less impact on my fiery cheeks.

"It feels good." I mumbled in response as his arms wound around my waist as I tried to cook with him attaching himself to me in only sweatpants, he obviously had nothing underneath I could feel all of him grinding on my ass. "I'm glad to hear it because we are in this for life and each day I will remind you how good it feels to be loved by you hermosa." He added as he took in the scent of my hair, those who weren't used to it would find it awkward but it was a wolf thing and when he did it, I loved it, call me weird but that was me when it came to my savage alpha.

"So when do we tell them, you know how dad is about these things, he's probably gotten a perfect spot for the wedding." I exclaimed making Savage chuckle,that only meant either they knew already or they were about to know. "They know, why do you think we've been left alone all day." His response made sense, it had struck me as odd why we had been left alone all day, even Lexi, Xander and Rallie had left us alone, that was not a good sign. When realization was etched onto my face Savage had a devilish smirk on his face that had my stomach in a knot.

Before I could ask a loud wolf howl echoed in air just outside in the backyard, followed by several others, the wolves had come, for Goddess knows what, I had no idea. "What's going —" Before I could finish the stove was turned off and I was safely lifted into Savage's arms, he walked toward the backyard, and as the glass doors opened I expected something dramatic to happen but nothing happened, Savage kept walking into the woods and as we got closer to the lights, I heard the whispers.

"Congradulations!" My parents along with more of the wolves I had grown up with yelled, Gerrit with his mate, they were all there to make me deaf. "My baby is getting married, oh my heart." I'd forgotten how dramatic dad could be but in that moment, I embraced him with tears streaming down my cheeks, I always worried about how things would pan out if ever we got to a point where Savage proposed, now I knew I never needed my plan to elope with the alpha if need be, our parents would support us, nomatter what.

"You promised not to cry." I teased dad who smacked my arm. "Then why are you crying?" He shot back as we both burst into more tears, strong large arms engulfed us both, I'd know the feeling of safety, even in my sleep. "Papa." I mumbled as he took me closer to his chest. "I always wanted this day to come, your dad and I already planned so much when you were young, now we get to do it, I can't wait to hold my grandkids." He mumbled making me blush furiously and also squirm, my parents were in a class of their own but that's why I loved them even more. "Do I get some hugs too?" Savage whined and papa opened his arms and he joined the hug whilst placing a kiss on my forehead. "No need to elope now huh." Papa exclaimed making me freeze in his arms.

Savage chuckled as dad lightly slapped his husband's chest, how he even knew baffled me, but I had to play it cool or I would never hear the end of it. "How did you even know?" I demanded as we separated from the hug. "You told Robbie and he told Ren, they both told Savage and Savage told your father and you told me in your sleep." He replied and I was mortified, my sleep driven mind had betrayed me, I didn't know how old I was back then but my plan would've worked, I cursed myself for sleep talking then but this was a moment to be happy and I would be, I was getting married to the wolf I loved.

Xander snuck up behind me and lifted me up into his arms. "Im so happy for you, and you couldn't have gotten a better mate and husband, he's perfect for you." He relayed with a smile whilst walking toward Lexi. "So when is the wedding?" Koda asks as I'm set down next to him and his soon to be mate. "No idea, he proposed this morning and I'm already having the engagement party now, I'm still wrapping my head around the whole thing." I retorted as all of us laughed. "Ralliel said this was the pre game to the actual engagement party, so buckle up honey." Lexi added shocking me, the current party was already over the top, what could possibly be better than the flowing bottles of alcohol and the feast laid out, knowing Ralliel there was and if I knew him correctly, the whole Everlin clan would be part of  his grand scheme, I groaned internally realizing everything but oh well, I had all I ever needed.

"Hermosa." Savage whispered in my ear as he lifted me off the chair and onto his lap, I was glad to see him clothed, yes I only wanted him to be seen naked by me, he was my alpha. "What are you thinking in that pretty head of yours?" He mumbled as I straddled him and wolf whistles rang out all around us. "Only you Alpha." I whispered in his ear whilst setting myself down on his groin, a little friction and he groaned making me smirk. "Naughty hermosa, wait until we're alone in our home." He chided with a smirk as I sat back down on his lap in a position that wouldn't cause more arousal.

"You know you're supposed to be the innocent one Matty." Xander exclaimed making me roll my eyes, if only they knew Savage had turned me. "No innocence there." Ralliel interjected as he offered all of us food, how he'd managed to carry it all on his own astounded me but that would wait, I was hungry, so as we ate life began to move forward yet again, these were the moments I  craved, moments that gave me inner peace and laughter that wasn't forced but rather genuine and joyful.

As the party went on exhaustion finally set in, I could compete with these wolves to some extent but they were made to prowl the night, Savage whisked me away in his arms and I had to say my goodnights among other dirty things thanks to Xander and Ralliel, I was finally tucked in bed with Savage by my side who was sleeping peacefully, you could never tell he was a beast that gave children nightmares if you looked at how beautiful he was in the moonlight that gleamed  in our bedroom.

The thought, action  and process finally sunk in, I was getting married to him and as I looked at the ring on my finger, I realized I neved wanted to take it off, I loved Savage, and if one day anything came between us, I would fight with all that was in me to just have him hold me like this because nothing mattered more to me than him, I would die for him but also I would live for him, so that each waking day, I'd look into his stormy grey eyes and know that he was mine, that I would never love another besides him, wolf and all.

"Dear Goddess, bless thy soul and bless my mate, give him strength to lead this pack, guide us when we stray from our path and show us the way when we can't find it, he's all I've ever wanted and I pray that he always stays happy even when there is no happiness, I do not know what tomorrow holds but I do know with him by my side I can face anything, so I beseech your blessings from now till our forever come." I closed my eyes and let the rhythmic heartbeat lull me to sleep, today had been a beautiful day.

+++

LMJ