39.

Scarlet's P.O.V

Huhhhh!! Now I feel a little better after vomiting. When I came out Maiya was already in my bedroom worried.

"Hey are you alright?" She rubbed my arm.

"Yeah, just nausea of everything dude. I can't even glance at food."

"Are you pregnant?" She blurted.

"What?!!" I literally screamed.

"I asked are......."

"I heard it. But no I can't be pregnant." I shook my head. Yes we had sex this past month but we always used protection.

"Scarlet condoms don't work 100%."

"Oh my god! I need to take a test." I hurried to my cupboard and found a pregnancy test kit. Thank god!

"Go for it." Maiya assured me.

I nodded and went to bathroom.

:::::::::::::::

These has been the longest five minutes of my life. What would it be? The suspense was killing me.

Complete. Five minutes over.

I took a glance at the pregnancy kit. And I took a deep breath.

Two lines!

Oh my god!!!!!! I am pregnant. I am going to be a mother. I just can't believe this. Infinite thoughts crossed my mind.

:::::::::::::::::::

"What is it?" Maiya came running to me.

"I am pregnant." I grinned.

"Oh my god!! I am gonna be an aunt." She hugged me tightly.

"I am so damn nervous and afraid of all this."

"Don't worry darling. You are gonna be a wonderful mother. And of course Xavier will be there with you."

"I have to tell Xavier. Yes I have to tell Xavier." I started rushing to my phone.

"Don't tell him over phone. Tell him at night when he comes home today." Maiya said.

"Oh yeah. What am I thinking?" I sat with my palm on my head.

"Chill, don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine." She sat beside me.

"Thank you Maiya for being there. Without you here right now, I would have been a mess." I chuckled nervously.

"Sure thing." She smiled.

::::::::::::::::::
Xavier's P.O.V

The moment I came in the living room of my house, Maiya came running from upstairs screaming my name.

"Xavier!!"

"Maiya!! When did you come?" We hugged each other.

"In the afternoon." She grinned.

"God, I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too twinie." She said ruffling my hair.

"Where's Scarlet? Even she didn't tell me that you came." We sat down on sofa.

"That was my order. Anyways look she is here."

There came my beautiful girlfriend. But today when I looked at her something was different. She was blushing more than usual. What has happened?

"Hey." I pecked her lips.

"How was your day?" She asked giving me her beautiful smile.

"Tiring. But after I saw two gorgeous ladies waiting for me at home, all the tiredness went away." I gave both Maiya and Scarlet a toothy grin.

"Okay okay. I am getting fat now Xavier stop with you sweet talks." Maiya said while Scarlet just chuckled.

"Well be seated Xavier. Maiya has something to tell." She motioned me to sit.

"Oh what is it?" I looked at my sister to find her a little frightened.

"What is it Maiya?" Now I was worried.

"Okay here it goes." She mumbled.

There came a young guy in the living room. Maiya went beside him and stood there.

"Xavier meet my boyfriend Gabriel." Maiya said.

"What the heck Maiya!! What did you think when you got this boyfriend of yours?" I yelled.

"Xavier calm down. Gabriel is a good guy. Just look how happy Maiya is." Scarlet came towards me and whispered.

"So you knew?" I hissed at her.

"Xavier no!! She came to know today itself. Don't get angry at her." Maiya intervened.

"Yes you're the one at whom I should be angry right?"

"Mr. Romano sorry to say in between but I love Maiya as much as you do. And I know what that bastard did to her. I promise you to keep Maiya happy. I request you not to get angry at her."
This time the lover boy, what was his name? Gab... Gabriel spoke.

"If you think by speaking for my sister I am gonna get impressed by you, you are completely mistaken."

"I was just saying what was in my heart."

I looked at him for a moment and asked a very cliche question.

"What do you do?"

"Well I am the CEO of Martin group of companies. The same company for which Maiya is the head architect."

Oh! So he is a CEO of pretty big company. I have done couple of deals with it, probably that was his father.

"I need to talk to you in private." I said with a stern and stormed from there.

****************
Hi guys. Pls do vote, comment and follow me if you guys like this chapter.

As you can guess story is coming to an end guys.

Love,
Anushka 💞