33.

Early update for a reason!
Do read the note at below.

Xavier's P.O.V

"You gotta kidding me now!!" Scarlet whined.

Currently I was sitting and looking at her as she tried various dress. Of course she looked beautiful in every dress but she looked so beautiful that I didn't want any other guy to look at my love.

Yes you heard it right! I love her. I love Scarlet! I am completely utterly in love with her.

"Fine you can wear this one." I said pointing to the dress she was wearing.

" I said pointing to the dress she was wearing

"Thank goodness." She sighed.

"Now come on lets go, they must be waiting."

"Yes. I'm famished too."

—————————
When we reached the restaurant, it was really a good one. I must say Xander has a great choice of restaurant.

"Come they are there." I said to Scarlet.

We reached to where they were sitting. And as expected by my best friend they were making out.

"Guys get a room." I yelled.

They broke apart and stood.

"Hey man. Wassup?" Xander gave me a bro hug.

"Good. How come you are here in Italy?"

"Things I do for my wife." He looked at Ariel lovingly. They looked really cute with each other.

Ariel chuckled.

"Guys meet Scarlet." I said.

"Hi Scarlet its so nice to meet you." Ariel took her into a hug.

"Pleasure to meet you too." Scarlet said.

"Hi Scarlet well we already have met." Xander smiled.

"Yes I remember."

"Come on lets sit and chat." I said.

We chatted, ate, had so much fun. It was after long I had good time with my loved ones.

"Oh my god I really can't believe it." Scarlet was laughing so hard.

"Yes its true. These guys were and are assholes." Ariel also started laughing.

"Ladies whatever we are, you're with us remember?" I asked.

"Unfortunately!" Ariel and Scarlet said in unison and again started laughing. Whats with them!

"Jesus! Please excuse Scarlet and I." They both went to the restroom.

Scarlet's P.O.V.

"I'm really having a good time with you guys." I said honestly to Ariel.

"Likewise. But seriously I haven't seen Xavier this happy and chilled you know. He is always so occupied and serious. Few times I even asked him whether he has a heart or not." She chuckled.

"He is really very sweet to me. He cares for me. And growing up without parents I had no one who would show affection for me. And he has also gone through lot after that girl."

"So I guess he has told you about that slut." She scoffed. I nodded.

"Anyways I'm really happy that he is with you." She said smiling

"You seem really close to him!" I said.

"Of course he is my brother." She chuckled.

"Ohh I didn't know. I thought he has only one sister Maiya." I said thinking.

"Oh no. He is not my real brother. But you know at the time of my marriage, my family was not on my side. So Xavier just like a big brother was with me throughout. He walked me down at aisle. He even threatened Xander that if he hurts me he would face the consequences.Thats why I call him my brother." She laughed.

"Ohh. That's really nice of him."

Just as the days were passing I was knowing different shades of Xavier. And I'm loving it!

—————-

"Did you have a great time today?" Xavier asked me. We were lying on bed wearing comfy PJs.

"Absolutely. Xander and Ariel were so easy to mix with." I said.

"Yes they are. These two are the only people other than Maiya that I trust."

"So you don't trust me?" I ask, knowing that be will now freak out explaining me.

"Nono. I trust you Scarlet please dont ever think that I dont trust you." He said worriedly.

"Ofcourse jerk. I was just kidding."

"Only you have the guts to call me jerk." He shook his head.

I giggled.

"Let's sleep now. Tomorrow we leave early."

"What? Really? I love this place." I pouted.

He pecked my lips, "We can come back whenever you want to."

"Alrighty."

**********
Hey peeps! Hope you're enjoying Xavier and Scarlet's story.

Thank you all for 10,000 reads!!!! Woohoo!!🥳 I love you guys❤️

Pls vote and comment if you like it.

Check out my other book "Arranged to Love ❤️" and "Loveless Marriage"

XOXO 💋

-Anushka.