22.

Scarlet's P.O.V.

Today I'm really happy. I am going clubbing with my best friends Amelia and Mark. You remember them right? I hope so. And I was getting ready for the same. Amelia said she was going to pick me up and before that she will pick up Mark too as both of us don't have cars. Perks of having successful rich doctor best friend!

And if you are wondering about Xavier then I called him to tell that I am going clubbing with my friends. Now if you know Xavier, he wont allow. But it will hapen if he picks the call. He didnt, so I messaged him.

After contemplation with various options of what to wear I decided to wear a black turtle neck blouse with green velvet skirt.

Amelia and Mark came right on time to pick me up. I slid in the car.

"Wow Scar you look amazing!" Mark said.

"Thanks sweetie. You look handsome too." I winked at him.

''That is effects of having a girlfriend!" Amelia said.

"Oh really Mark?"

"Why are you guys on me huh?"

"Because we love you Marky!" Lia and and I said in unison.

"Lia concentrate on driving okay?"

"Ohkay Marky boy." Lia laughed.

We reached the club through these banters. Amelia parked the car. We got out and proceeded to the club.
Bouncer let us in easily. Come on we are grown ups.

Once we were in, it is a whole different mood. People dancing here and there, despo guys asking girls for drink, couples making out, bartenders flirting with hot girls etc etc.

"Wooh woah woah!!" Amelia started screaming.

"Let's get to drinking girls!" Mark screamed.

These guys were crazy.

Mark went to bring us drinks and Amelia started hitting on a hottie. My thoughts wandered to Xavier. Whether he has read my message? He didn't call me. Where the hell is he?

"Here ladies, your drinks!" Mark came.

"Thanks Mark. Lia is there dancing." I pointed.

"Oh! I will get to work too." He said sipping his wine.

"Mark you have a girlfriend!" I yelled at him.

"Chill Scar, I am going to dance not hit on some girl and you're coming with me."

"Oh okay. You go I will join you up there."

"Promise?" He asked.

"Ofcourse you go now."

Mark went to the dancing floor. I sipped my wine. My eyes wandered here and there looking at the surrounding. But my eyes stopped at one corner. I couldn't believe what my eyes were watching.

Xavier was seating there with a guy sitting opposite to him and a blonde sitting on Xavier's lap. What the hell! That blonde was full on leaning on him and he seemed very comfortable with that. He had his hand around her waist.

Past couple of weeks Xavier was nothing but amazing with me. We were having so much fun. Or that is what I  thought. He seems to have fun out there.

Tears pricked in my eyes. I really couldn't understand him. What was with him? Was it all lie that I like you Scarlet! Why did he have to do that?

I couldn't see him like that. I drank I don't know how many glasses. I told Amelia and Mark that I'm going home. I called a cab and headed home.

After reaching home, I didn't even bother to change my outfit. I slumped in bed. I don't know for how much time I cried. I slept.

*********
Hey guys. Hope you are enjoying Xavier and Scarlet's story.

Tell me what do you think of Amelia and Mark? Tag your best friends in comments section!

Kindly check my other books Arranged to Love and Loveless Marriage

XOXO

-Anushka