29.

Xavier's P.O.V

"Get up sleepy head!!" I said to Scarlet.

"Mmmm. Let me sleep jerk!"

"Wow. You have a pretty good mouth for the person you are dating!"

"What if that person is waking you from the best dream?" She got up.

"Oh really? What was the dream about? Care to tell!" I asked.

"Okay so there was this very very hot guy in a bar. So I went to him to initiate a convo. And guess what he asked me on a date! Then I was getting ready for our date but you woke me up...." She pouted.

I jumped on her. So now I was all over her body caging her.

"Who the fuck was that guy? I am gonna kill him!" I know she was teasing me but I couldn't control myself.

"That guys name was Xavier Romano." She smiled.

I smashed my lips on her. She was such a tease. I was being dominant in the kiss. It was not at all a soft kiss.

"Happy?" She asked.

"Very." I pecked her again.

"Now get up get ready. We are leaving." I announced.

"Where are we going?" She asked excitedly.

"Italy sweetheart!"

She jumped out of bed. " Oh my god! Really??"

"Yes baby."

"I am so excited. I have never been there. Yay!"

I chucked at her excitement.

"What are you laughing at mister? You have been to many places. But it is first for me okay?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

I hugged her from back and placed a kiss on her head.

"I am happy that you're happy baby."

"You are being too good for me Xav. You know that right?"

"I want to."

"Okay. So shall I get ready now? Or you want to keep hugging me?" She asked.

"As much as I want to keep hugging you, I want you to get ready as we have to leave soon."

I soon left her to get ready. Well I was already ready. I wore a black shirt and jeans. Yes I was listening to Scarlet's advice. Though I found it little weird to wear these kind of clothes but if she likes it more than so be it!

After half  hour Scarlet decides to come down all gorgeous. I don't know literally how she rocks every outfit. She wore blue jeans and pink and green stripped shirt with turtle neck. She matched the outfit with sneakers.

"Sweetheart you need to stop looking gorgeous all the time!! How am I supposed to concentrate on other things?" I ask pulling her towards me.

"May I know what are the other things you need to concentrate on?" She asked smirking.

"Work baby work!" He smirked.

"Well I can't do anything in this. I am who I am." She had a playful smile.

"Fine fine. Now shall we?" Be extended his hand.

"Ofcourse." She smiled and placed her hand in mine.

Scarlet's P.O.V.

We were soon at the airport. I don't know why but I have always loved airports. It gives a different feeling. I can't express but I love airports.

Airport staff took our luggage and I was surprised why? There were only two bags and one purse of mine. We could have easily carried it. But I guess these are the perks of having a billionaire guy with you.

When we were at the runway, I could see only one flight with Romano's written on it. I thought we were going in any airline plane.

"You own the flight?" I gasped.

"Yes. Why?" He asked.

"You are so freaking rich, Jesus!" I shouted.

He burst in laughter after hearing what I said.

"Why are you laughing? It is not everyday for a girl like me to travel in a plane owned by a guy with whom you're travelling." I told him.

"Scarlet you are so real." He smiled.

"That I am!" I shrugged.

***********
Hey guys.
Hope you like!

Vote and comment if you like it.

Next chapter will be posted after 2 weeks as my exams are coming up. So sorry.

Bubyee💕