7.

Xavier's P.O.V

We reached the dining table. I sat down while she came with food. I have to admit she looks really cute in those shorts.

She served me pasta and gave the plate to me. I looked at her,

"You can eat with me." I said.

"I dont wish to." She said faking a smile.

"Come on stop all your nonsense. And eat with me." I said loudly.

"Oh really. I am with all nonsense?"

"Scarlet in one sec you sit with me to eat." I said calmly.

She sighed. "Fine Mr. Mafia."

She came with her plate and sat.

"Mr. Mafia really?" I asked.

"Yes. It suits you. Now let me have my food. I am famished." She said

"Fine." I sighed.

We both ate our food in silence. And it was little uncomfortable. But we both were I guess very busy filling our stomachs.
After eating I picked up my plate and washed it.

Scarlet's P.O.V

"Goodnight Scarlet."

"Night Xavier."

And he left. Jerk.

I washed my plate and headed to my room. I laid on my bed but sleep was not coming to me. So I decided to roam a little bit in the house. Maybe I can find some movie and watch.

I started walking and soon I was standing outside Xavier's room. I was thinking whether to go in and see if he is awake. No no Scarlet you cant go in. He is a jerk. And your boss too.

But then jerk's voice stopped me.

"Scarlet I know you're there. Come in."

I walked in. He was sitting on his bed with laptop in his hand. And not to forget shirtless. Gosh he is so freaking hot.

"Done checking me out?" He smirked.

"Oh please. Dream on!" I said.

"Oh really? So what are you doing?"

"I was sleepless. So I thought I will watch a movie and to find some DVDs I was roaming."

"Oh okay. Well I am not sleeping either. Why dont we watch some series or something?" He asked which shocked me to hell.

"Are you bipolar?" I asked utterly amused.

"Are you crazy? You know I can answer it. I ask you to watch a series with me and you ask me am I bipolar! You are definitely crazy." He scoffed.

"I asked you because sometime ago you were not very good to me. Thats why."

"Fine. Now are you watching with me?" He asks me annoyed.

"Alright. But there on your bed?" I asked. It would be weird right.

"Um yeah. Do you have any problem? Ohh Scarlet you wont be able to control yourself?!" He laughed.

"Oh please. Dont give yourself so much importance. Now move aside."

I slid in his bed and sat next to his side.

"What are we watching?" I ask.

"Friends?" He asks.

"Always!." I said happily.

"Perfect."

I dont know till how much time we were watching it. And I also dont know when we fell asleep.

Xavier's P.O.V

God. Who is sleeping beside me? Fuck its Scarlet. I remember we were watching series yesterday night. I dont know when I kept my laptop aside and slept.

I look at her, sleeping so peacefully in my arms. I kinda like this idea. I smile looking at her. She is definitely something else. Always stands for herself.

Just when I was admiring her, she woke up.

"Where am I?" She said in groggy voice.

"In my arms." I said jokingly.

"Shut up you jerk." She sat up.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask.

"Yes I did. But how come I slept here?!"

Just then Maiya decides to...

"Surprise!!" Maiya shouts as she barges in my room.

*********
Hey peeps. I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment if you like it.

Pls check my other two books Arranged to Love ❤️ and Loveless Marriage.

XOXO ❤️
-Anushka