31.

Xavier's P.O.V

"You!!" I said anger all over my face.

The woman in front of me was the one whom I hate the most. Because of her I lost the belief in love. I have difficulty in trusting people just because she betrayed me when I gave her nothing but love. I loved her with each and every inch in my body and I thought she loved me too. But I was fucking wrong.

Meet Anastasia Williams, my ex girlfriend.

"Xavier my darling. How have you been?" She asked with fake sweetness.

Scarlet was pretty confused ofcourse she will be. She didn't know about Anastasia.

"Shut the fuck up Anastasia! I don't even want to talk to you." I yelled at her.

"My name still sounds hell sexy from your mouth. Remember when we used to....."

"Get the fuck out of our way." I shouted.

"Oh so this dirty looking bitch is with you. Come on Xavier you could do hell lot of better. What did you see in her? Well I'm always ready to warm your bed." She chuckled.

"Her name is Scarlet. And she is the best for me." I said and left with Scarlet.

———————-

Scarlet's P.O.V

Throughout the ride back to hotel I asked him that was he okay? But he didn't answer. He ignored me.

But I wasn't dumb. I knew she was his ex girlfriend whom he must have loved deeply. I don't know when they dated but she still has strong effect on him. Does that mean he still loves her?

As we entered our room, I went to bathroom as I couldn't stay in the same place as he would. I had to let it go. I was hurt that some other girl has so much effect on him. Not that he was not happy with me but still.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I started thinking that if he still loves her than why wasting time with me? I know that girl sounded like a real bitch but if they loved each other then they should be together!

I have to talk to him about this. Yes right now.

Just then I heard furniture breaking outside.
I went to our room to find him breaking things . Whole room was a mess chairs were broken table were broken. Pillows were thrown. What the hell!

"Xavier!!" I called him.

He looked at me, his eyes seemed lost. He quickly got up and came up to me.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

"Scarlet please I'm so sorry you had to see all that drama. But trust me she means nothing to me." He said in huffed tone.

"Do you think after seeing all this I will believe that she means nothing to you!" I scoffed.

He had no answer to this.

Tears were brimming in my eyes.

"Xavier whatever I saw I came to know that you still love her. And I ........."

He cut me off by pressing his lips on mine. Though I wanted to push him away I couldn't. I let him kiss me.

"Do you still think that I love her?" He asked.

"Xavier this kiss doesn't explain anything. She has so much effect on you. You did this just because you met her today."

"Scarlet you need to understand the only emotion I feel for her is hate. I hate her. I don't love her." He tried to explain me.

I couldn't say anything instead tears were coming from my eyes.
But then I decided to speak one last time.

"If you t-think that you want to go b-back to her you c-can. I won't stop you." I said not looking into his eyes.

"Scarlet! I'm telling you that I hate her and you are telling me to go back to her! What is the thing which is bothering you?" He yelled at me.

"Nothings bothering me. Can we talk about about this tomorrow? i don't wanna talk about it right now." I said still not looking at him.

"Fine but remember our talk is not over." He sighed.

I decided to  go the other side of the suite where there was another bed. I didn't wish to sleep beside him tonight.

"Where are you going now?"

"That side." I said lowly.

"So now I disgust you that much that you can't even sleep beside me?" He scoffed.

His words hurt me. "Its not like that Xavier. It is just that I need some time alone.''

"Fine go have your time alone." He was definitely hurt by my behaviour but right now I can't help.

***********************

Hey peeps. I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment guys. It means a lot more to me than you think.

XOXO

-Anushka.