4.

Scarlet P.O.V

It was almost 7:30 when I reached Mr. Romano's condo. I managed to pack everything I needed. As he said normal men came to load my luggage.
Here am I standing in living room of Mr. Romano condo. It was bigger than my whole house. So lavish so modern. I was just admiring it when a lady's voice broke my trance.

"Mam you can please sit. Sir will be here shortly." The old lady said sweetly.

"Thank you." I sat down on sofa.

I started scrolling down my insta feed. With my scrolling, stalking I came to know latest news  about Kardashian -Jenners. Big people.

"Hello Scarlet. Welcome." Mr Romano greeted me so politely.

I wonder he is twin brother of Mr. Romano?

"No I am not twin brother of Xavier. I am Xavier Romano." He said.

"Shit. I said it aloud!" I chuckle nervously.

"Yes you did. May I ask why you thought me as twin?"

"You greeted me  so politely. And yesterday night you were ordering me inshort you were rude, arrogant......"

"Okay I must stop now right?"

"Yeah you should. But you wont. Because how will you be the Scarlet Rivera then? Doing wrong things always?!" He said so arrogantly.

"You are speaking as if you have known me since years!" I said in my argument.

"I have known about you enough already." He says slowly.

"Whatever. Show me my room. I am tired."

"This way." He motioned his hand towards right.

We moved through a long corridor. There were various paintings hanging on the wall of corridor. They were so wonderful. But artist name was not written.

And me being me, I asked.

"Who has painted these paintings? No name of the artist is written!"

"Why do you have to ask so many questions?" He asked annoyed.

"I am just an inquisitive person you know."

He sighed, "Fine."

"You still didnt answer me." I said.

"Can you keep quiet? Its not that I am entitled to answer you. You just work here." He almost yelled at me.

I was little hurt by his words. I know that I am just his chef. But he could have said to me calmly.

I didnt wish to say anything to him after.

Fine be bitter, I will be more bitter.

We eneterd a room. Oh my freaking goodness! Its so beautiful. I have never seen more amazing bedroom ever. And the fact that it is just a guest room makes me wonder how wonderful his room would be.

Oh Scarlet! What are you thinking?

"This is your room." Xavier said.

"Its really beautiful."

"Thanks. But all my effort is of my sister." He said proudly.

"Your sister?"

"Before you ask several questions, I have a twin sister named Maiya. She is a interior designer in Paris. Now do you want know what did she have for her dinner? Or who is she dating?"

"Okay stop. I just happen to ask you so many questions. Its not a crime like you commit." I said and after then I realized what I just said.

"If you are going to taunt me for me being a mafia you may leave." He said sternly.

"Really? I can go?" I ask happily.

"No Scarlet. Now stop with your nonsense and cook for me I am hungry."

"You!!... Fine what do you want to eat?"

"Chicken fried rice would do."

"Okay. I will just freshn up and do the honours. It will probably take half and hour."

"Fine just call me when its ready. I am in my office."

I nodded and then he left. I roamed in my bedroom. Yes you can actually run in my room. It is this big. Then I quickly had a shower. I wear my white crop top amd black short and proceed towards the kitchen.

******************
Hey peeps. I hope you like this chapter.

Pls check my other two books Arranged to Love ❤️ and Loveless Marriage.

Please vote,comment and follow me if you like it.

Love all.❤🌟