Explanation

When I got back to kenmas house, I saw that bokuto-san and kuroo and put on yuri on ice. One of my favorite animes. "I'm back." I said in a monotone voice. Bokuto-san turned around, with a smile as I closed the door. I saw that kenma was curled up in the armchair next to the couch, watching the anime. 

"AGKAASHI!" He yelled as he stood on the couch he was sitting on, jumping over the back of it, and running to engulf me in a hug before I even got a chance to put my bag down. I hesitantly hug him back. I can feel his muscles, and I'm not going to lie, I like it. He let go after a few seconds, but I wish he help on longer. I feel safe in his arms. "Can we talk about earlier now?" I nod slightly. We sit on the couch, and Kuroo pauses yuri on ice. "Akaashi, why didn't you tell me you're trans?" He asked again.

"Well... I... I was scared."

"Scared about what?"

"That people would hate me. That people would look at me differently, and that I wouldn't be accepted. it happened before, and I didn't want it to happen again."

"But you would have to tell people eventually." Kuroo said.

"That's why I wanted to keep it a secret for as long as I could. But I know it'll come out to others eventually." I said looking at my hands. I was fidgeting with my fingers, a nervous habit I developed over the years. I felt arms wrap around me. I looked to my side to see bokuto-san puling me in for a hug. 

"Look t me akaashi." I did as I was told, and bokuto leaned in, kissing away tears I didn't even know were there. I force down my blush and look into his golden eyes. "Everything will be fine. And no matter what, I'll always be here!" He says with a bright smile. I break down, and hug him, burring my head into his shoulder, crying. He just pulls me in closer to himself and rubs my back. "Don't worry akaashi. I'll be here for you. You have my word that I'll look out for you." 

God I love him. He's just so nice, and he's so caring too. I just wish he'd be mine. But even if I can't have him as my boyfriend, having him as my friend is enough. But I really wish we could be more. After I calmed down bokuto let go and looked me in the eyes. "Hey akaashi?"

"Yes bokuto-san?"

"Next Saturday, can you meet me in the park at sundown?" 

"Why?"

"It's a secret." He said with a wink, bringing a finger to his lips, a bright smile on his face. I sigh.

"Alright bokuto-san." Kuroo brought me a glass of water, and resumed the anime. "Thank you kuroo." 

"No prob." I took a few sips of the water when I remembered my bandages. I stood up and left to go to the bathroom, slipping my shirt off, and unwrapping the bandages. I sigh, but this time in relief. I can breathe normally now. I look at my body and grimace. Why did I have to be born a girl?

(Same akaashi. Same.)

I slip my shirt back on, and I just feel all the dysphoria run through my body. I didn't bring any hoodies, so I cant use that. I'm at least glad the shirt is kinda baggy, but sadly, not enough to hide them. I walk out hesitantly and sit back down where I was before. But it's very obvious, not only what I did, that I'm uncomfortable. Bokuto -san is the first to notice. "You wanna borrow my hoodie?" He asks me. I nod, and he takes grabs it from the side of the couch. Its understandable why he took it off. Kenmas house is a little warm. "Here!" He says with a cheery voice and a smile. 

"Thank you." I say, slipping it on. It covers my chest well, and I relax seeing that you can't see them as well as before. Also it smells like him, and it's really comfy. I want to curl up in it forever. Bokuto looks at me, and his face flushes red, and he instantly looks away. What was that about?"

Bokuto pov (Finally)

GIUJHGPIEURFPIUEBFPIUWRBTPIWU$BFOEINFGW OH GOD HELP ME! HE LOOKS SO DAMN CUTE IN MY HOODIE! He looked really uncomfortable when he took of whatever it was he was using to bind his chest, so I offered him my hoodie. BUT I'M REGRETTING IT NOW BECAUSE HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE!! UGH GOD JUST TAKE ME NOW HE'S TOO CUTE! I cannot wait! I wanna ask him out now, but at the same time I want it to be perfect, and I need some time to prepare the place. Plus I need to get the flowers still. I found out through kenma that akaashi is really fond of lilies. Especially yellow ones. And so I'm going to get some before I ask him on a date. 

AUGH I'M SO EXITED!