Date night

I couldn't walk in a straight line for a week. Kou really went hard, and I loved every second. But that was about two weeks ago. My legs and backside have healed, and kou said he had a date night planned. I put on some black jeans, a white tee shirt, and a green and black flannel over it, ad hugged kou from behind. "You good?" He asked as he patted my head. 

"Yeah. I just wanted a hug." I said, and kissed his cheek, before letting go. I went downstairs to grab my shoes, kou not too far behind me, and we left, locking the door behind us. We walked while holding hands walking to our destination, a picnic basket in tow. He had set up the same decorations at the same tree he confessed at, and tonight, we were having a picnic for two under the starry night sky. I had made sandwiches with kou, and some homemade granola with some vanilla yogurt. We had strawberries and apple slices, and a couple of sodas that had been in the fridge for a few days. He held the basket, and I had the blanket and we set up as we arrived under the fairy lights. 

"This place is so beautiful, especially at night." Kou said taking in the view of the empty park, the the cherry blossoms on the tree, illuminated in soft blues and purples from the lights, and refracting off some bits of paper. "But you're more beautiful than all of this times 10." He said facing me with a smile, making me blush. He always knows what to say to make me flustered. 

"Kou..." I said endearingly, and placed my hand on the side of his face. I gave him a kiss and kept my forehead on his. "This place is gorgeous. It's so special to the both of us, you know? It's where you asked me out for the first time. We watched the sunset together sitting by the tree trunk. And it's where we had our first kiss too."

"I don't think I'll ever forget that keiji."

"I don't think I will either kou." We ate our food in a comfortable silence, words not needed as we stayed close to each other. Kou decided it'd be cute to feed me some strawberries, but at first I was a bit confused why he was sort of shoving it in my face. When I finally caught on, I chuckled and ate the fruit, before kissing his cheek. We spent the night cuddling together under the faint lights from the tree, stargazing and pointing out constellations to one another on the cloudless night.  

I wouldn't have it any other way.

No this is not the end! I have a few more chapters planned! But sadly, it will be ending soon. I'm gonna be really sad when it does, but also happy because I have something really exiting planned for the final chapter that I think you all will enjoy.