Wedding

This chapter will have smut near the end. I have some special things planned, that you guys will either hate or love. We'll see.

Akaashi was in a tent, his soon to be mother in law fussing over his tie. His own parents had been cut out of his life since the 'incident' as they call it, and would be for the rest of it. They had no right to see their 'daughter' ever again for that matter. They wouldn't get the honor of seeing him marry the man he loved, Bokuto Koutaro. Akaashi was so happy. They had decorated the tree that was oh so special to them for the ceremony. It was where they got together for the first time. It was where the two shared their first kiss. Had their first date. Where Bokuto had proposed to akaashi. 

And now it's where they'll marry.

"Take good care of my son Keiji." His soon to be mother in law said.

"Of course." He nodded, as Daichi and suga's child bounded up to him, her brown hair in a braid, and her green eyes shining with excitement, a flower crown in her hair. "You ready?" He asked her, getting down to the four year old's level. She nodded and he went to the front of the tent, which wasn't too far from the isle. He grabbed his bouquet of roses and lilies, as he watched her scatter petals on the isle. Oikawa's and Iwazumi's five year old son going after her with the wedding rings on a pillow. All their friends, and all of bokuto's family was there, akaashi's uninvited. Neither minded. They didn't need people like that in their lives, especially since they were about to start a new one as husbands. The music played, and akaashi smiled. This was his que to go. He walked to the start of the isle, and all eyes were on him. But he didn't care. His eyes were locked with the golden ones of bokuto.

The priest started the ceremony for the wedding, as bokuto and akaashi stared lovingly into each others eyes. Kuroo stood next to bokuto, and kenma next to akaashi, a camera recording the entire thing for his YouTube carrier. He was already given permission to do so, and everyone was fine with it. Nobody objected to the ceremony continuing. It was time for the vows. Bokuto was up first, but seemed panicked. He had forgotten his vows so he said the first thing that came to his mind.

"KEIJI PLEASE MARRY ME!" Everyone laughed, and even akaashi couldn't help but laugh at his soon to be husbands idiocy. 

"Koutaro we're at our wedding!" He got out while laughing. 

"AH! RIGHT! Umm..." He said trying to remember his vows as everyone calmed down. "I love you Keiji, and I promise, that no matter what happens, I'll always be here, right by your side. You won't ever be alone. I won't leave you, or anything like that. You're perfect, inside and out." He finally got the vows right, and slipped on akaashi's wedding ring. Now it was akaashi's turn.

"Koutaro, I'm glad I saw you that day when I was deciding on what high school to go to. We wouldn't be here if I didn't see you. You're the most amazing man I've ever met. I couldn't ask for anyone better to spend the rest of my life with if I tried." He slipped Bokuto's ring onto his ring finger and smiled.

"And with that, by the power infested in me, I pronounce you husbands. You may kiss the groom." Their lips met in a sweet kiss, as people cheered Kenma was trying to hide his face from the camera, because, while he hated to admit it, he was tearing up. 

At the reception, people were giving speeches, and enjoying the food and drinks. Keiji wasn't too terribly big on drinking, and only had a single glass of Champaign. He wasn't really a lightweight anyways. Bokuto only had a couple, also not wanting to have too much. Kuroo lead a toast to the newlyweds, and the kids drank apple juice while running around the dance floor. 

Bokuto and Keiji had the first dance of the night, other couples joining in, after. Some married, some engaged, and some just dating, but all joined in. The kids played games at a corner, and bokuto's kid sister, who was now 14, was having a dance with her boyfriend on the floor.