Morning after

I woke up sore, and naked in kou's and I's bed, cold sheets next to me. I tried to sit up, but was met with a sharp pain seething through my back. As memories from last night flood in though, I smile. It was so worth it. After a few rounds, he eventually had the idea to tie my wrists above the headboard and pound into me like there's no tomorrow, and my wrists are still a little sore from that. I've got to admit though, I enjoyed it a ton, and he let me do the same to him. That time I decided to blindfold him. I smiled to myself, and tried to sit up again, this time succeeding. I covered myself with the blanket when he walked in with some food for me, and he chuckled. 

"Good morning~" He said and kissed my forehead. 

"Good morning kou." I said with a smile. I admired my work on his neck and collarbones, shown by the baggy tee shirt he was wearing, and he was probably doing the same to me. 

"Can you walk by any chance?"

"I can't even feel my legs."

"Oh... Did I go too hard?"

"No, not at all. It was amazing." I reassured him. He smiled and put the food on the nightstand, and went to my drawers and grabbed a tee shirt and boxers, and handed them to me. He helped me into the boxers, before I put my shirt on and took the plate of eggs and pancakes. As I started to eat, kou went back downstairs to clean up a bit. By the time I had finished, he had come back upstairs, and gave me a kiss, which I smiled into. 

"Wanna cuddle and watch movies?"

"More than anything right now." He carried me downstairs, and I rested on top of him, as he picked a random movie. My back was sore, and I was unable to move my legs. But it was worth it for a night like that. Kenma texted me asking if I wanted to come over and play video games. Here's what I texted back: 'Kenma as much as I would love to, considering that kou was fucking RAILING me last night, and I can't move my legs this morning, I'm afraid I'll have to pass.'

He sent a gif of a man clapping with a huge grin on his face and said, 'next week?'

I responded with a simple 'definitely' and turned off my phone, as we cuddled with movies all day. 

I loved times like this. It was just the two of us, snuggled up against each other. Times like this couldn't be more perfect if they tried to be.