Arcade

Kuroo, Bokuto-san and I waited for 5 minutes for kenma, before I went up to grab him. He was trying to find a decent outfit, since we were going to be with kuroo. I was wearing a tee-shirt for NF, and a open flannel with black jeans, and kenma was still in a towel. 

"Need some help?" I ask. He nods.

"Please." I went to his closet, and grabbed some blue jeans, a black tee-shirt, and a legend of Zelda hoodie, throwing them towards him.  

"Get dressed. Kuroo and bokuto-san are waiting." He nods and I leave. Heading downstairs I see bokuto-san and Kuroo joking around. They hadn't paused the show, (which I sort of expected) so I grabbed the remote, and rewinded it to where I was. 

"Hey, is the kitten on his way?"

"Yeah. He'll be down in a minute." After a minute or so after I said that, Kemna came down. His hair was up, but it was super messy, and barely held together. "Come here, let me fix that." Kenma complied, and I took out the band he used to hold it together. I left some out, and it looked really good. 

I looked over to Kuroo, and he couldn't stop staring

I looked over to Kuroo, and he couldn't stop staring. He had a small nosebleed and a completely red face. I think this came close to killing him. "Wow Akaashi! Your good at that!"

"Thank you bokuto-san. Anyways should we get going?"

"YEAH! Lets go!" I chuckled slightly at the childish man in front of me. God I love him. Kuroo snapped out of the lovestruck daze he was in, and nodded. 

"Yeah lets go! And after, lets get pizza!" We all agreed to this. I mean, who wouldn't. Its pizza! (well, I guess vegans, but other than them.)

We headed out to the arcade, Kuroo and Bokuto joking around, like normal, and kenma playing video games, while I made sure he didn't wander into a street or something. "Kenma please put the game away. We're heading to an arcade anyways." He sighed and put it away. We arrive at the arcade, and Kuroo pays for tokens. I tried to tell him not to, since I could, but he did it before I could. Oh well. We're split into a couple groups. Kenma and kuroo, and me and bokuto-san. 

"So Agkkaashi! What do you want to do fi- OH MY GOD AN OWL PLUSHIE!" Bokuto-san yelled while running towards the claw machine. I laugh a bit. Hes so silly, but I cant help but love him. I ran after him. After 5 attempts, he finally got the plushie. It was a snowy owl plushie, and he seemed so happy. He shoved it into my arms.

"Wha-"

"For you!" He says with a wide smile. I blush.

"Th-thank you, bokuto-san. I love it." We go around playing some games, when I notice some people that seem familiar. But I brush it off. But if they are who I think they are, I hope they dont notice me. 

After a while, we are about to meet up with kuroo and kenma, when I hear a voice. 

"Hey is that who I think it is?"

"Possibly. Lets go see." I freeze. I know those voices. 

"Akaashi, what's wrong?" bokuto-san asks.

"IT IS HER!" 

"No way. Is she still caught up in that delusion?" Bokuto san is confused. The guys come up to me, and grab my shoulders, squeezing them hard. They turn me around while I try to struggle away. Its no use. Their a lot stronger than me. Bokuto doesn't know these people, but can tell I'm uncomfortable. He tries to get me away, but dosent have any luck. 

"Okay, whats going on here?" He asks, concerned and confused.

"Well well well... if it isn't Kunuki akaashi. Your still as delusional as ever. How's it going, you disgusting tranny? Your a girl for gods sake. Act like it."

Their words are like knives to me. But I still try and hold my own. I open my mouth to speak, but bokuto beats me to it.

"Whos kunuki akaashi? The person in front of you, is Keiji akaashi. Get HIS name right. HE was never a girl, and I wont let you two harass HIM." He said emphasizing him, and he. 

"But SHES a tranny! SHES disgusting! And SHES a delusional GIRL!" At this point bokuto-san has had enough, and is yelling, pushing me behind him to protect me. 

"SO WHAT IF HES TRANS. HE IS STILL A GUY, AND HE'S VALID. ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE WAS BORN WRONG. IF YOUR ONLY PASSTIME IS MAKING HIM FEEL MORE INSECURE AND WORSE ABOUT IT, THEN SURELY YOU WONT HAVE ISSUES IF SOMEONE DID IT TO YOU RIGHT? YOU FUCKING BITCHES. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, BUT IF YOU THINK BEING TRANS IS WRONG, OR GAY OR WHATEVER, AND THEY WONT GET INTO WHEREVER YOU THINK PEOPLE GO AFTER DEATH, LOOK AT YOURSELVES YOU MOTHER FUCKERS! DO YOU THINK WHATEVER SUPIERIOR BEING YOU BELIEVE IN IS PROUD OF YOU HARASSING HIM? HUH? DO YOU!" 

The boys were crying. I've never seen bokuto-san snap like this. This is new to me. They shook their heads no, and sprinted out so fast, it could almost rival sonic. Bokuto took a few deep breaths and calmed down, before hugging me. I don't know how to react for a second, before I hug back. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that akaashi."

"I-its fine. th-thank you, for sticking up for me."

"It was nothing!" he pulls away, and grabs my hand. "Come on! We still need to meet up with kuroo, an kenma! Lets get going!" He said dragging me along behind him. 

I have one thing to say. If I wasn't in love before, I definitely am now.