Moving in

After a few weeks, akaashi was about to be released from the hospital. His injuries had mostly healed by now, and he had started seeing a therapist. He was advised to press charges, but refused. He didn't want that drama in his life, since he had enough going on. He wasent sure where he would go after being discharged however. He didn't want to go back to the hellhole that contained his parents. But unbeknownst to him, Bokuto had another surprise for him. 

He had found the spare key at akaashi's place, and went inside, grabbing his school bag, uniform, some clothes, phone charger, and other things he thought he might need, like toothbrush, deodorant, and an unopened box of tampons that resided under the sink, and left, relocking the door and leaving the spare key where he had found it. While he was in there, he looked for the other binder, but it was nowhere to be found. He assumed that his parents had torn it up or thrown it away and he went home. After dropping the hygiene products in the bathroom, the tampons under the sink, he cleared out a drawer for akaashi, and some space in his closet, and even cleaned his usually messy room. He had already talked to his parents, who were okay with it.

Akaashi was going to move in with them.   

"Koutaro, where are we going?" Akaashi asked as kuroo drove then both to bokuto's house. Akaashi wasn't sure where they were heading though, since when he got in the truck, a blindfold was tied around his eyes. 

"Aww, calling each other by your first names. That's so cute! Isn't it kenma?"

"It is testsu." Kenma said, making kuroo, stop the car for a sec. Kenma had never called him that before. 

"Please call me that more."

"I'll think about it." Akaashi didn't have to see to know that kenma was slightly smirking to himself.  "Oh hey we're here." He said as the car parked. Bokuto helped akaashi out of the truck, so he didn't put too much pressure on his broken leg. It was healing nicely, but still in a cast. He could sort of walk, and the doctors said it was okay to put some pressure on it, but to take it easy for now. 

"Bokuto, can I take this off now?" Akaashi asked.

"Hold on, close your eyes."

"Their already closed."

"Okay." Bokuto said as he untied the blindfold. 

"You can open your eyes now." Akaashi opened his eyes, and saw bokuto's house.

"Hmm?" He quirked an eyebrow, confused. He looked at bokuto. "Koutaro, this is your house what are we doing?" Bokuto smiled and hugged him, placing a kiss on the lips of a confused akaashi. 

"Welcome home keiji." It clicked, and tears formed in akaashi's eyes, and he smiled, holding himself closer to bokuto. 

"I don't have to go back there right?"

"Not ever." Bokuto said and held onto akaashi as if he was the most fragile thing ever to exist. 

"Okay you two, come on, lets go inside!" Kuroo said interrupting the moment slightly. Akaashi laughed slightly.

"Lets." He said wiping tears from his eyes. Bokuto's parents were at work, but his little sister was there to greet them. (Im aware now, that he's the youngest like me, but I'm too lazy to go back and fix it.) 

"Onii-chan!" She yelled excitedly running to hug bokuto, who laughed and picked her up. She looked over at akaashi. "Onii-chan, who's that?"

"I'm akaashi keiji."

"He's my boyfriend."

"Oohh. My names Mina bokuto! But I like to go by Mina."

"Mina is a very pretty name."

"Thank you keiji-san!"

"Mina!"

"Its fine kou. I don't mind." Akaashi said placing a hand gently on his shoulder and smiling softly. Bokuto turned and gave him a quick kiss, while his sister started talking to kuroo, who she knew fairly well from his frequent visits, and asked kenma some questions. The 5 sat on the couch, akaashi in bokuto's lap, and Mina in his, while kuroo sat holding kenma close to him as they turned on ouran high school host club, since it was more child friendly. 

Akaashi met bokuto's parents when they came home from their jobs, and was relived that they were very nice. He was grateful they were letting him stay with them. Kuroo and kenma stayed for dinner, but left soon after. Bokuto helped akaashi upstairs, since he was still having some trouble with his broken leg, and to his room. Akaashi was surprised. "You cleaned your room?"

"Well, yeah. I wanted it to be easy for you to move around. That and I figured you wouldn't like the mess." 

"Thank you. I really appreciate it."

"Oh! I almost forgot!" He went over to the dresser. "I went to your house the other day when your parents weren't home. I found the spare key, so I just let myself in. I grabbed some clothes from your room along with your uniform and school bag, and some hygiene things." Akaashi placed a hand over his mouth. 

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asked, as bokuto sat beside him on the bed, and hugged him.

"I think I'm the one who should ask that. Your so strong, and your so beautiful, and you always know what to do, I love you so much." Akaashi hugged back.

"I love you too, koutaro."