At home theatre

I was out getting clothes with kenma, since while I'm thankful bokuto-san was able to grab some of my clothes, I don't have a lot, so I'm trying to get some more, so I don't always steal his shirts. I went into a clothing store, and grabbed some boxers in my size, along with a black long sleeved shirt, a 'road to hero' tee shirt in grey, with some characters from MHA, a greed shirt that said 'mood: gay and tired' and a few flannel shirts. I had picked out some jeans, a pair of black skinnies, and some normal blue jeans. I paid for my clothes, and found kenma looking at games. "Come on, we got to go."

"Okay." He said as we left the store. Kenma looked at his phone. "Hey they said that their doing something, and asked if we could stay out  bit longer... I wonder what their doing?"

"I'm nearly 100% sure that they did something dumb and need to clean up... There's whipped cream at home, maybe they had a fight with it?" 

"Or found some water guns an had a fight."

"Maybe... Wanna go to the arcade?"

"YES!" He said eagerly, as we headed to the arcade.

Meanwhile with the kuroo and bokuto...

"Okay man, I got a karaoke machine, you almost done with the other preparations?"

"I'm almost done with the snacks! What movie are we gonna watch?"

"I brought kenma's copy of ready player one, and rented ready player two." 

"Oh their gonna love it!" Kuroo yelled happily, as bokuto went to grab blankets and pillows. After making sure everything was ready, kuroo texted kenma that they could come back now. and it didn't take long for the two boys to get home. Akaashi went to the laundry room to throw his new clothes in the wash, and went to his and bokuto's room with kenma and the two were amazed. Fairy lights were strung along the ceiling with stars, the LED lights in bokuto's room glowing a soft lavender. 

"SUPRISE!" kuroo and bokuto said together. 

"What in the world?" Kenma asked, amazed and confused about the situation. 

"I had an idea for a double date." Kuroo said rubbing his head.

"And I got to choose! At home karaoke and movies!" Bokuto said smiling brightly and slightly bouncing. Akaashi had tears of happiness coming to his eyes and covered his mouth. Bokuto went up to him, gently moving his hands. "Hey, there's no need to hide your smile. It's beautiful. Please don't hide it, okay?" Akaashi nodded slightly red, and bokuto kidded his forehead. 

"So, karaoke, or movies first?"

"I'm down for karaoke." Kenma said shrugging. He turned on the machine and looked through the songs. "Hey akaashi, come here please?" 

"What's up?" Kenma pointed to a song they goof off to while playing games sometimes.

"Yes, or no." He said.

"You already know." He said grabbing the other mic, as kenma booted up the song. 

(Kenma is Michal, akaashi is Jeremy.)

Kuroo and bokuto both clapped. "Did you two rehurse that?" Kuroo asked.

"Well, sorta..."

"Hinata sent it to him, and we listen to it sometimes while we play games. We eventually just ended up taking a part and goofing off while singing it together."

"Thats so cool!" Bokuto said with stars in his eyes. 

Akaashi looked through the songs and found an old favorite. "Oh, I know this song." Bokuto peered over his lovers shoulder.

"Are you sure you can keep up with that? It goes pretty fast keiji."

"I can. I used to sing along with this all the time. Believe it or not, when I was younger, I wanted to be a rapper for some reason... That dream died out as I got older, but I can still keep up well."

"Dang, I see you." Kuroo said nodding. Akaashi played the song.

Bokuto was stunned, impressed, slightly terrified, and very much wanting to kiss him. As soon as e finished, he went up to him, pulled him close, and kissed him deeply. Akaashi chuckled and kissed back. 

"Okay lovebirds, come on. Bo, I thought we agreed on doing bohemian rhapsody together! And we can't exactly do that if you're too busy making out with akaashi." Bokuto broke away and kissed the tip of his nose lightly. 

"Right! I nearly forgot!" He grabbed a mic and kuroo started the song. 

Akaashi and kenma laughed at the goofiness of their boyfriends they loved so dearly. As they finished up, kuroo was getting ready to unplug the machine for the movies. "Wait! There's one more song I wanna do."

"Alright, go for it." He said taking his hand off the chord. 

He finished his song and put the mic in it's spot, unplugging the machine and sat down on some pillows grabbing a blanket. "Keiji, come here?" He asked, Keiji cuddled up to his lover. "You took your binder off, right?" Keiji's eyes went wide and he moved to stand, heading to the bathroom, grabbing one of bokuto's hoodies on the way out. While he was gone, kuroo set up the movie, before pulling kenma in to cuddle, taking away his switch. 

"Kuroo!" He whined, but was cut off my a kiss, and then another on his cheek.

"It's your favorite movie kitten~ I thought you wouldn't want distractions." He said in a low voice in kenma's ear, which got his face red, and he shut up. Akaashi came back in bokuto's hoodie, and cuddled up to bokuto while kuroo pressed play. 

Near the end of the second movie, akaashi fell asleep cuddled up to bokuto. The movie only had about three minutes left until the credits, so bokuto didn't move him or pause it. Besides, kuroo had the remote. Bokuto carefully took out his phone though, and took a selfie of him with a sleeping akaashi cuddled up to him, and quickly set it as his wallpaper. When the movie ended, kuroo picked up the movies and bokuto, after laying akaashi on his bed, helped with the karaoke machine. Kenma picked up the snacks and placed them downstairs, and after, kuroo and kenma went home, bokuto climbed into bed with his sleeping lover, and cuddled up close to him placing a kiss on the top of his head. 

"I love you keiji." He said, before falling asleep himself.