Heiress 66: Proposal

Jess' POV

I'm currently still in school. Kahit na I'm pagod and tinatamad na, I can't because first of all, sayang, second, I only need to wait for four months nalang naman before I graduate, it's not that long.

"That's all, class dismissed." When the professor finally said that, I'm probably one of the students who are excited to get out of the classroom.

Dang. I'm tired already.

I texted my driver to pick me up when I remebered that I had allowed him to go home because his daughter was sent to the hospital. I was about to hail a cab when I received a text from my driver.

'Miss Jess, may papunta na po galing sa hotel para sumundo sa inyo. Sorry po hindi ko kayo masusundo.'

Then he sent a phone number probably the digits of the one who's going to pick me up. I sat on the stone chair near the parking lot and typed a message for my driver saying it's fine while waiting for the one who's going to pick me up to arrive. A text arrived a few minutes later.

'Andito na po ako. White na SUV po. Nasa may front gate.'

I stood up and went to the front gate and I saw a white SUV.

'Ma'am kayo po ba yung matangkad na nakahigh heels at naka square pants?'

I was confused when he described my outfit, wow I didn't expect that a guy would know those things. A man went out of the SUV and approached me.

"Ms. Jess, ako na po ang magdadala nyan." I was confused when his voice and face seemed familiar

It only dawned to me who he was when he had already opened the door for me.

What the heck?! Anong ginagawa nya dito?

"Kuya Caspian? Anong ginagawa mo dito?" I asked surprised

"Akalain mo yun? Nakilala mo agad ako?" he asked na medyo natatawa

"Of course naman, but what are you doing here?" tanong ko

"Nagbabakasyon kami ng girlfriend ko sa resort mo." He answered

"Vacation? Oh sorry for the bother." Sabi ko

He's here for vacation and yet he became my driver.

"Hindi, ayos lang. Sumakay ka na." He said kaya pumasok na ako sa sasakyan.

"Are you sure it's fine? I mean vacation nyo to ng girlfriend mo." I asked

"Oo naman, ayos lang. Sa totoo lang gusto ka nga nya makilala." He said

"Oh really? I would like to meet her too." Sabi ko

"Sige, kaso baka busy ka." He said

"Of course not. I can spare time para makilala siya." I said

"Sige. Ipapakilala kita sa kanya." He said

When we arrived at the resort, he handed the keys to the valet and then we went inside the resort.

"So where is she?" tanong ko

"Ay yun lang hahanapin ko pa pala sya para magkakilala na kayo." Sabi nya

"Alright then, you can just text me where we could meet. I'm excited to meet her na!" I said and we separated ways.

When I reached my office, I sighed when I saw the piled up paperworks. I went to the bedroom and placed my bag on the vanity table then applied light make up on my face and styled my hair.