Heiress 9: Death Maze

Heiress 9

Jess's POV

The next day we woke up the moment Lavalee called us on our earpiece.

"Breakfast's ready." Chelsea informed us so we went to the kitchen.

Nagtaka ako nung kaming tatlo lamng ang nandito. Lavalee's not her but usually she's the first one to come.

"Where's Lav?" I asked the moment I sat on the chair

"Upstairs. Nagbabantay parin." Sagot ni Irene kaya inion ko ang earpiece ko

"Lavalee, time for breakfast." I told her

"Ohayo! Go ahead. I'll eat after you. By the way, check your metal bracelets." She said and we shook our heads and sighed after hearing it

Sanay na kami. She would always insist to continue doing the job and covering for us then when everything's sure and safe that's the only time she'll be carefree again.

We checked our metal bracelets and read the new notifications.

'Good day, Students! Those who can read this must've survive while those who can't, condolences to your families. This would be our newest announcement! The Callous Exam is about to commence. The list of challenges will be sent afterwards.'

I swiped the hologram to the left side and it dispersed into nothing. What can I expect. Last night, I wasn't comfortable so I read the names of the deactivated metal bracelets. Deactivation means you're no longer breathing because the metal bracelets (according to Chelsea) acquires energy through pulse rate.

I opened the next one and read it.

'Callous Exam Challenges

> Death Maze Tuesday/ 5PM - Irene

> Race to Hell Wednesday/ 10AM - Jess

> Chess of Luck Wednesday/ 1PM - Chelsea

> Pestillent Tag Wednesday/ 5PM - Lavalee

> Capture the Flag Thursday/ 6PM to 7AM

May you reach your desires.'

"So what do we do?" Irene asked

"I'll take the Chase the Killer." Lavalee replied

Chelsea shook her head na me na parang sinasabing wag na akong sumali sa usapan.

She looked at the food and I realized why.

We're eating and yet these two daredevils are currently talking about the gruesome activities that will definitely lessen the number of students that will go back to the school.

"Lavalee, we're eating." Saway ni Chelsea kaya natahimik ang dalawa

"Gomen'nasai, Chels." Sabi ni Lavalee

"Gomen'nasai, Mama Chelsea." Irene teased so we all chuckled.

After eating, Chelsea went upstairs and later on Lavalee descended downstairs.

She's probably eating so I went to the front door and stood there.

"So what's the plan?" I heard Irene asked

"Choose what event you'll participate in." Lavalee replied.

She's done eating na? Ang bilis nila kumain talaga ni Chelsea.