Heiress 21: Well Played

Heiress 21

Chelsea's POV

Irene didn't tell us what happened yesterday but Lavalee told us that Irene can handle it. I'm lucky enough because I'm not the successor to the L Mafia, unlike Lavalee and Irene. The pressure and the weight of the crown's damn heavy, as we can see from the two.

The Collins, Jess' family and my cousin, Neith's, maternal family are working under L Mafia so Jess doesn't have to worry either. I think our parents don't even give a damn about it either and I think they'd give it to one us if any of is willing that is.

We're currently in class and the lessons being discussed are already taught to us back in the States but Lavalee doesn't allow us to get accelerated because according to her, we still need to study. I think she just want to fulfill their promise to their parents which I admire the most.

If I was the one who lost my parents on my first year of being teenager, tingin ko hindi ko kakayanin tulad ni Lavalee. She managed to get herself together within a month, she stood strong alongside Frost for their little sisters and brothers not to mention the weigh of the Empire and crowns they have to keep and protect. It was damn unbelievable, so no wonder the Palace punishment didn't bother Lavalee.

She's been through the heaviest torment and she conquered and lived with it. The Palace punishments are mere child's play to her now. Physical pain no longer matter her.

"Class are you aware of the upcoming Foundation Week of our school? It's in two weeks so I'm counting on all of you to work on your section's booth." Our homeroom adviser said

"Sir!" they all contradicted

Wait if my calculation's correct, Frostwood Academy would be celebrating it's foundation day a week from now so only a week interval between the two Academies then. Lavalee surely have a lot on her plate right now. I wonder if she needs help.

"The owner would be there too, don't you want to meet the person beside this institution?" he taunted and that took the attention of the students.

Wait. What? Lavalee's going to reveal herself?

'Of course not.' A hologram appeared before me and I saw that it came from Lavalee's direction. I guess she knew what I was thinking.

I typed 'What are you planning?' on my desk and swiped it back to her

'What do you think?' she replied

'What are you guys talking about?' a hologram from Jess appeared in front of me so I guessed that she manipulated it to arrive to me

'The announcement.' I replied to Jess and dissolved the holograms in front of me.

Pasalamat nalang kami at hindi kami nahuhuli ng professor. Hologram conversations are really handy when it comes to this. May biglang nag-appear na message sa harap ko and it came from somewhere else.

FROST?!

'Keep an eye on Flamelinne. Don't tell her I contacted you, Chelsea.'

My heart suddenly pounded when I read it. Frosts wants me to keep an eye on Lavalee, he knew I knew that Lavalee is undergoing the Palace punishments.

Akala ko ba tapos na ang parusa ni Lavalee? Nakabalik na siya at malaya na ulit siyang gumagalaw. Wait.

Lavalee was never bothered and even before she undergo the Palace punishment, Lavalee's carefree and lay back. It only meant one thing; she managed to keep it from us, she fooled us. Dammit.