Prologue

Prologue

He is Jace Dreice Scott, a stone cold hearted Police Detective. He is the only heir of the Scott family rank 10 in the Elite 20 . He rarely smiles, he never laugh and he answer so shortly. Time is everything for him, he is looking for someone. He already won many awards as a Police Detective and also as a part time Actor, they said he is hard to approach. Despite of his successful career as a Police Detective and as a Part time Actor he doesn't stop investigating about the Underground Society because that is his only lead to the Person he is looking for.

She is Lavalee Flamelinne Hanazono, 2nd Heiress of the Mafia Blood Org., Hanazaki Yakuza Clan and Hanazono Yakuza Clan. Lavalee Flamelinne bears the crown of being the second eldest and the eldest daughter of the Hanazono Family. She is the playful, manipulative mediator and the the strongest pillar among the five heirs of the Main Hanazono Family.

Despite of being in the Underground Society, she is Loving, Kind, generous but she is looking for something.

What if fate decides to play a trick in her life? What if the hardheaded and stubborn Lavalee meet the man who will test her loyalty to her duty and family?

The man who will open the side that Lavalee had buried under her heart for years, the man who belongs to the other side of the world she belongs.

"What I am doesn't define who I am."

She whose hands are tainted with blood of many people, she who wears a crown of authority, power and responsibility, she who keeps a whole empire steady and she who had her heart surrounded by metal to avoid getting swayed from her duties.

What if she meet her match? What if she meet him?

He who belong to the world that Lavalee wanted to return to but can't, he who mandates the laws that her world breaks, and he who has the courage to open Lavalee's heart again.

"Who said it's going to be easy?"

Indeed, it wasn't easy.

Responsibilities getting heavier.

Duties clashing.

Worlds opposing.

Hearts are aching.

Promises are breaking.

This is a clash that would break and mend your heart.