Heiress 47: Preparation

Heiress 47

Jace's POV

I woke up at exactly 5AM, my body is still adjusting to the time zone. It's already 7AM here in Japatrein and 6AM in Seryphil. I went out of my hotel suite and planned to go to the mall, I don't really have any plan so might as well tour around, it's just my first time in Japatrein after all.

"Jace-chan!" I was surprised when a kid went running to me. I looked at her and she looked up to me and smiled.

I recognized her as one of Lavalee's sisters, I don't know her name though because sometimes they call her 'Summer', Lavalee calls her 'Freia', sometimes I hear them calling her 'Ray', 'Sam', 'Samantha' and 'Array.'

"Jace." Frost acknowledged when he saw that it was me who was being hugged by his sister. I think this one's the youngest by how her siblings treat her.

"Frost." I greeted and bowed my head a little

"You're both too formal." The kid said and released me from the hug

"Hi! I'm Summer Freia you can call me Summer!" she said and bowed

"Jace." I said and offered my hand

"Nice to meet you, Jace-chan." She said and held my hand then shook it professionally.

"Let's sit!" Summer said and held my hand along with Frost.

I don't know why we're letting this little kid drag us to where she wants to go. We sat on a chair opposite to her and she beamed a smile at us. We're currently in a cafe across the hotel.

"We'll be preparing the surprise at our mansion later." She said with a smile, Frost stood up and went to the counter probably to order for Summer since I heard her say she wants milk tea earlier.

"Won't she suspect?" I asked her and she shook her head while smiling.

I don't even see her eyes anymore.

"Of course not. Onee-chan will just think that I'm preparing for another experiment or I want to celebrate parties." She said and I can see Lavalee enthusiasm and persistence in her attitude. Frost came back while holding Milk tea in one hand and the other in his pocket

"You hate parties." Frost said and Summer seemed like she realized that.

What? She hates parties? I mean she's a girl and a kid so I didn't expect her to hate it.

She shook her head and leaned on the chair

"Samantha does, but Ray doesn't. I don't really hate it but I don't like it either." Summer said with her arms crossed

Samantha? Ray? Those names sound familiar.

Wait. Aren't those two of the names I sometimes hear Jess, Chelsea and Irene call her?

Does she have twins?

No, Lavalee said there's five of them. Two younger sisters, an older brother, a younger brother and her. Her older brother is Frost, then the younger one would be Fuego, then the younger sisters would be Summer and the girl with grey eyes, Winter.

"But she's inferior to you and Akuma." Frost once again said and that made the kid frown and glare at him.

"Nii-sama! Do you want to help or not?" she asked with furrowed brows and puffed cheeks. I find it cute even though she's acting irritated because she's still a kid.